Wiking 2012

AJH

Now I hope that axion is a prototype as given how good wiking usally are I am amazed to see two big flat silver rivets being used on the front linkage , where it fits the frame on the tractor and the ram mount points , they stick out something terrible against the grey chassis paint

Wheres the John Deere 6R? ???? ???? Weve just had Claas Xerions ??? surely its not the turn of Claas yet again >:( I mean its a smashing model as is the Fendt forager but they couldve saved the 950 for another year especially as sister company Siku are releasing it too!

we need a 6r or 7r of good quality, market is crying out for them. COME ON WIKING!!!

Theres no question that Wiking will be releasing one of the new JD6 "R" series tractors at some point as they are built in Germany at Mannheim, but the thing is im an impatient bugger and want to replace my two 2008 Wiking 7530 convos before summer with new 6210 or 6190R models as my carpet farm has a 4 year replacement policy ;D ;D ;D ;D

If JD/Wiking dont hurry up I will be having 3 new Schuco Fendt 724s instead of just the 1 ^-^

Edited by bluegreen