Lamma Pics

Tommy Gough

The Doe tractor in question isn't a genuine one. More a contemporary "improved" version of the Doe 130 christened the Natco 130+ from John Hayward and his team who have created a number of Ford / Fordson based specials in recent years.

The front skid unit is an industrial example sourced from an old Whitlock digger whilst the rear unit is a genuine agricultural specification Ford 5000. The front half of the tractor is powered by a 401 4 cylinder turbo charged engine whilst the rear half is powered by a turbo charged Ford BSD 666TI motor that alone delivers 190hp.

Thanks for sharing your photographs Tommy. Some very interesting equipment on show. :)

Edited by walterderwent

The Doe tractor in question isn't a genuine one. More a contemporary "improved" version of the Doe 130 christened the Natco 130+ from John Hayward and his team who have created a number of Ford / Fordson based specials in recent years.

The front skid unit is an industrial example sourced from an old Whitlock digger whilst the rear unit is a genuine agricultural specification Ford 5000. The front half of the tractor is powered by a 401 4 cylinder turbo charged engine whilst the rear half is powered by a turbo charged Ford BSD 666TI motor that alone delivers 190hp.

Thanks for sharing your photographs Tommy. Some very interesting equipment on show. :)

Cheers for that info, i didnt think it seemed like it was genuine. A few people from college were having a debate about it on the way home and it never got settled properly so I think that information will come in handy. Thanks.

Lovely pictures.. I wish I'd gone now... None of the MF stand though ?

Mark manage to sit in the NEW 7600 range Very disappointed they have the colour all wrong in the cab it will just show all the muck up always clean the grey in the 74 but the white it will be a full time job( pet hate is a dirty cab). rant over. Edited by BigX500

Lovely pictures.. I wish I'd gone now... None of the MF stand though ?

No, sorry Mark. That was one of the last stands we got to and by then we were running out of time so didnt have much of a chance to get any pictures. The crowd around the new 7600 range was also pretty big so it would have been hard to get some pictures from all angles.

I was so impressed with the show, all of the sellers were really positive about how the industry is really growing . I was gobsmacked how many people were visiting on both days. Massive great show

industry will only grow, well in arable sector anyway, if wheat stays above £150 a ton. we just had a quote of £78k for jd 6170r tractor. for a 550 acre farm, thats a lot of money to find. chris.

industry will only grow, well in arable sector anyway, if wheat stays above £150 a ton. we just had a quote of £78k for jd 6170r tractor. for a 550 acre farm, thats a lot of money to find. chris.

How much for a New Holland?

Aside from the obvious benefits of switching to blue, you would also be contributing to the incomes of your neighbours in Basildon, and the local businesses where they spend their money. How and where we spend our money is going to be critical if we are to ride out the recession.

How much for a New Holland?

Aside from the obvious benefits of switching to blue, you would also be contributing to the incomes of your neighbours in Basildon, and the local businesses where they spend their money. How and where we spend our money is going to be critical if we are to ride out the recession.

i do agree with you 100%. new holland have finaly got a tractor to challenge the other makes, and i think they will be considered on our farm. the problems some people had around here with the TM range back ends going wrong did new holland no good, but they are now rebuilding their reputation. tractor market now has good products from deere, massey, claas, n/h, case, and fendt, we are all spoilt for choice. :)