Carrier bags,hessian sacks and feed & fertilizers bags

A Scot by nationality but not by name Markus. I don't go out of my way to complain about things but I think it is good to suppliers and make them think about their quality control for other customers Markus. And hey I got 11 oranges for nothing and dammed good tasting ones as well ;D ;D

hey thats what I ment 11 oranges for nothing sounds scottish to me ....and if you are nice you might get some canadian carrier bags for free as well. ;)

Edited by Anfield Vario

I'll take that as a complement Sue...I have been called worse ;D ;D ..sadly I won't be at Spalding this year...work-wise the dates are never good being the first weekend of a month...someday I hope to get their though.

..Wonder what Mandy has on her bags?? Probably a picture of Marky ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.. well could be used during Holloween...a couple eye holes and it would make a good monster mask >:D

if mandy wanted to have a halloween bag she would put a pic of you on one side , and bill on the otherside, but with mugshots like that it would be the end of her bussiness mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if mandy wanted to have a halloween bag she would put a pic of you on one side , and bill on the otherside, but with mugshots like that it would be the end of her bussiness mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Huh who invited this Devon hick in on this thread... :laugh:

Well she should do Sue...after all these years..me and mum very rarely argue....but with dad that is a different matter...if I.say black he says white...but hey ho..its just the way we communicate of late.

I was in Strachan's of Inveruire today and bought another three Britain's from the Farmyard range. The sales assistant was heading for a plain white carrier bag but I had to interject and say oh can I have a yellow one please...since I honestly don't think I have one of these bags ;D ;D

ST839403.jpg

Well yes Sue and just because they are free is not why I started to collect them. It was a while back when I was seeing various shops in Aberdeen and the shire had either closed down or gone into receivership and or liquidation and I thought ...we won't see those names around again. So in summary the main reason for starting "the collection" for for preservation purposes and for future generations to look back on ;D ;D

Oh and I don't collect run of the mill degradable bags like the ones from Tesco and Morrison's etc