Anyone Make It To The Somerset Tractor Show This Weekend?

Howard_S

Lovely selection of photographs from the show Mark, one or two tractors I recognise from events i've attended. That TW-35 and John Deere 3650 look the business. 8)

Thank you David, nice comment from the ftf professional photographer :)

The 3650 was lush 8)

did collins do a teleporter?? only ever seen the teleshift like the picture, and a mini teleshift (bit like the kramers? siku have done recently) in terms of brouchures , never a telehandler one, well yet

Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of that one ::)

How can I delete the pic of the combine that I inadvertantly slipped into this set of pics ??? any ideas.

did collins do a teleporter??

RW Collins actually designed the original Teleporter, and the few original Collins versions that were made are now a very rare commodity indeed!. Due to the limits of their own production capabilities, they entered into an agreement with Sanderson Forklifts to productionise and market it.

There was an article in Classic Tractor a couple of years ago about the original Collins version (which had the cab on the opposite side from the production version that Sandersons built). I seem to think that the relationship between Sandersons and Collins went sour and Sanderson laid full claim to the rights to the design and Collins were left feeling they had been shafted.

Edited by ploughmaster

Thank you David, nice comment from the ftf professional photographer :)

The 3650 was lush 8)

Enthusiastic amateur just like yourself. ;) Thanks Mark, i'm very humbled. :) Looking through some of the other tractors you've captured that Ford 7600 looks in very tidy order too. Drove a 7600 when I was at agricultural college just over ten years ago on a 3 furrow reversible Ransomes plough, rather enjoyed it. Fairly sure they've now moved it on. :)