1/32 Scale?

Claaspower

You're right Barry,going through some other models I had it was printed on one of the plinths "1/43 scale" :-[

But I do know for a fact that when I bought these they were advertised as 1/32 scale,I never took much notice until I bought that Land Rover.

Here's some more pictures....

bb8f1b3f.jpg

5a8c396a.jpg

3869f8d1.jpg

9cd87ebb.jpg

When it comes to realiabilty & durabilty ,you cant beat a TOYOTA or any other Jap manufacturer for that matter.

I have to agree,once I eventually settled for Toyota,I've had my current one since 06 and have clocked up 135k miles and not a problem yet 8)

I have to agree,once I eventually settled for Toyota,I've had my current one since 06 and have clocked up 135k miles and not a problem yet 8)

Me and the wife have a m 02 Toyota Corolla & 03 Mazda 6. Trouble free cars both of them as long as we have had em. The Mazda is on 98000 miles ,while the Corolla is at 105000. When we change again it will be the newer versions of both we will get . Diseals tough this time ,not petrol. 8)

The cars are definitely 1:43 scale. The only model car manufacturer that produced 1:32 was Signature models and then I only ever found two - 1930's Aston Martins. Minichamps, Top Models, Spark, Bizarre, Vanguard etc are all 1:43 scale which is the "standard" for model cars.

• 2 weeks later...