Starbrush Aka Phil Hairsine Has Died, R.i.p

Best wishes to the extended family and friends whom Phil sadly leaves behind. Loved to see his work, remember the earlier days here when used to post up his creations, always an easy going chap came across in his posts. A shame to see anyone with that air about them to be taken in any circumstance, none more so than this. RIP.

• 2 weeks later...

well phil was layed to rest today, the church was packed with people standing at the back, a fitting tribute was no flowers apart from a 3d blue ford on his coffin made from flowers, he will be missed so much by many people but will never be forgoten, RIP phil.

after speaking to phils brother the other nite he has asked me to say a big thankyou to all who have posted in this topic, also robin asked me to say a big thanks to all who attended the funeral, especialy those who travelled over from ribble vally etc, the church was packed and it was said around 300 people were in attendance.