1/32 Farming Models

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

looks wicked pete 

the ones i have done with black wheels they look the best to me ,i have no pictures because i have sold them ones  i have done some with yellow wheels these seem to be the best sellers ,i have removed the gps on some and added uk plates ,still working on how to get rid of that number plate mount on the exhaust ,i might get some better exhaust cast to be a direct replacement

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks really nice in that colour.

Your paint work is fantastic!

Barry i guess you don't have one of Peter's re-paints,I would have to say GET ONE,I have one of his Fendt 828 Black Beauty's and the depth of sheen is phenomenal,heads and shoulders above the OEM finish,

Fendt828BlackBeauty1_zpsc165e589.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Barry i guess you don't have one of Peter's re-paints,I would have to say GET ONE,I have one of his Fendt 828 Black Beauty's and the depth of sheen is phenomenal,heads and shoulders above the OEM finish,

Not got one yet, but want a Fendt 939 in white with black wheels, will get one when I get to a show!!

Archived