1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best thing to stick wheel weights in with is clear silicon from a models shop or diy chain ,you can get small tubes of it from model shops you only need a tinny amount ,do one side and leave over night ,then the other side

yes I could do the mowers in claas colours

thanks i shall see about the claas mowers 

WARNING!!!! THESE PICTURES CONTAIN EXPLICIT METERIAL AND MAY OFFEND DIE HARD JOHN DEERE COLLECTORS ;D  ;D ;D  

You dont need any flashing beacons on this tractor as you could see this coming from a mile away or outer space!!!!!!! Great Work Peter.

• 1 month later...

my mate does all my decals paulai and he is always flat out and just works mine in so some times it is hard work getting them back from him ,but I know in advance what I need and by the time I am done with the model he has the decals done ,,,works well most of the time

Its got to be a no no on them orange Deeres   :of  i m sure you ll end up getting report to the Keep "John Deeres Green for ever "  ha ha!

Its got to be a no no on them orange Deeres   :of  i m sure you ll end up getting report to the Keep "John Deeres Green for ever "  ha ha!

well do you know what has been most requested  colour for john deere models ,,,,,PINK ,,,,,,,,yes you read this properly it is not a misprint ,,,PINK PINK AND PINK ,,,, now the question is WHY?? ???  ???

Archived