1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Sean ,,,the only question you need it ask me is it the correct colour ,,,as for the rest you tell me because my knowledge of tractors or trucks you could write on the back of a F A G  box ,,or should I say match box :-

if I was to comment on any thing ,,,,this model to be fair is over all a good representative of it original ,,, but it could be slightly bluer on the flip tone and greener on the angle ,,,but more ,,,it needs more filp on the under tone but I don't think this will have any effect on the metameric of the depth of colour ,,,,,, O0

pub quiz time ,,,what is the connection ?,,,,,,,,Alfa Romeo,,,,Fiat,,,,,, new Holland ,,,,, ??? ,,,come on lads fill your boots what is the answer ,,,,

hey breaking news the forum has sensed on it I typed in *** (F A G )and when I posted it it shows *** then I typed in F A G and it worked ,,,hey watch this then ...*** ,,F A G ,,,*** ,,,F A G ,,,,,,,***,,,,, F A G ,,,***,,,,F A G,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D>:D I could do this all day

Sean ,,,the only question you need it ask me is it the correct colour ,,,as for the rest you tell me because my knowledge of tractors or trucks you could write on the back of a F A G  box ,,or should I say match box :-

if I was to comment on any thing ,,,,this model to be fair is over all a good representative of it original ,,, but it could be slightly bluer on the flip tone and greener on the angle ,,,but more ,,,it needs more filp on the under tone but I don't think this will have any effect on the metameric of the depth of colour ,,,,,, O0

pub quiz time ,,,what is the connection ?,,,,,,,,Alfa Romeo,,,,Fiat,,,,,, new Holland ,,,,, ??? ,,,come on lads fill your boots what is the answer ,,,,

rust,thats the connection Pete ;)

go on then I will tell you one boring fact behind , ??? ???

Alfa Romeo ,,,,fiat ,,,,new Holland

it is a  Alfa Romeo colour they have used on the limited edition 50 years of Basildon new Holland ,fiat and Alfa Romeo use the same colours as they are the same motor group,

I am really a paint anorak :- 

I must say I have recently bought some decals from 1/32.having been used to expensive waterslides for one off's ,I think they are perfect, and the service is excellent.

thank you

NG

• 2 weeks later...

Your next challenge.................?

New Holland T7.250 Repsol

T7250Repsol_zps3b82e4cb.jpg

well barry I have been doing paint work for a long time now on all types of things ,so here is a picture of my 185 bhp Honda fireblade 1000rr in 2005 and just one more bit of boring info ,,,I used to be 5sec behind British super bikes round croft race track

sorry to all you guys for posting motorbike pictures on here ,,but the repsol tractor colour  does not look much like a challenge now ;) ;)

post-2632-0-72780800-1403345863_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-52066700-1403345904_thumb.jp

Archived