massey 8270 xtra

again not a conversion really,just a bit of pimping,and another convo i have done before,glazed both doors and added internal grab rails,mbtrac is making me the correct mirrors and exterior cab grab rails,the 2 beacons will go and be replaced by beacons fitted on the side of the cab roof as the real deal,and thats it for today

post-1769-0-51762800-1330868824_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-91306700-1330868833_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

first coat on lights and indicators,needs another couple of coats,but no more today,after being diagnosed with diabetes 3 weeks ago ive just come back from the opticians,after having my eyes photographed,they have put in drops,and my vision is all fuzzy now,so will finish this tomorrow

post-1769-0-62165000-1333468334_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-45699700-1333468344_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-71333500-1333468354_thumb.jp

I'm not usually overly fond of Siku models, but from the front at least that's the match of any UH Massey I've seen and the "extremities" really set the model off nicely 8)

I was also shocked to read the "D" word, I hope it's not the Type 2 form is it Paul? :-

I'm not usually overly fond of Siku models, but from the front at least that's the match of any UH Massey I've seen and the "extremities" really set the model off nicely 8)

I was also shocked to read the "D" word, I hope it's not the Type 2 form is it Paul? :-

thankyou very much chris,trying to get some better pictures up tomorrow,no its type1 mate