Calling all Massey Ferguson Brochure Collectors

I didn't actually read it Mark. It was Joe who found it when we and mr softie were visiting a chap who had a collection of some interesting stuff. Joe may remember Mark but if not and you are interested I can put you in touch with the chap.

Not surprised that crazy idea failed :of the chap whos driving was probably catapulted into the cutterbar when the machine hit a deep rut! It must also have played havoc with all engine fluids and halfed the graintanks capacity! Imagine keeping that working while trying to defy the laws of gravity for hours on end, what a nightmare.

Not surprised that crazy idea failed :of the chap whos driving was probably catapulted into the cutterbar when the machine hit a deep rut! It must also have played havoc with all engine fluids and halfed the graintanks capacity! Imagine keeping that working while trying to defy the laws of gravity for hours on end, what a nightmare.

Look at the top picture,where it's actualy working, not the bottom one where it maybe just turning,PS, Bill, it was Brian spotted it not me, :wacko:

Regards

Joe.

Had herd of a mf hillsider but never seen a pic or brouchure for them, have a feeling they may well have been sourced in conversion kits , apparently the early jd ones were identical in terms of fitting s and workings ect as the claas and nh ones out there, according to my uncle . And they were not seen to often either

The article catagory is 'out of the workshop'. This is build by that Mr. Ian Marshall himself. But you'd say MF would have a hillside model? Most manufacturers did. Dear Mr. Marky is now going to give us a leasson on MF hillside combine ranges. Pay attention class! ;D

Looks like a Power Farming article to me?

Edited by Niels

Look at the top picture,where it's actualy working, not the bottom one where it maybe just turning,PS, Bill, it was Brian spotted it not me, :wacko:

Regards

Joe.

I stand to be corrected Joe...I just assumed it was you since well I just assumed Brian still had his head in Peter's brochures and books on John Deeres ;D ;D ....note to ones self.......never assume.

Seriously though if anyone is interested I'm sure I can get a scan of the relevant page of that book from Peter Small and post it up here......what book was it Brian :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

It certainly was Brian...an evening did not even scratch the surface of Pete's collection of book's magazines and brochures. I'm sure I could spend a weeks winter holidays in that well heated portacabin and not get bored ;D ;D