massey ferguson 5455

the massey conversions are coming thick and fast,here is my next one,siku mf 5455,all stripped down and one of pdc's replacement cabs,so the horrible steering roof beacon can go, i bought this model unboxed from ebay and the previous owner had allready removed the crap front A linkage with a front weight,the wheels will be repainted the correct colour,sapphire grey,as will the roof with smoke grey,cab beacon added and paint the wheel nuts,so a simple convo really,but not doing any more to this today,it is mothers day,so off to my mums in a minute,cheers

post-1769-0-18652400-1332077707_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-49370300-1332077722_thumb.jp

will do bob,others in the pipeline are a 6480 tier 11,with a britains 7480 and a pdc trans kit,further down the line a mf 1250 but with the duals removed and replaced with the wheels and tyres from the mf 1200,and pimp up the new britains 6480 with loader,thats all i can think of at the moment

wheels and cab roof sprayed,looking through some pictures of the 5455 for reference i notice there is a black piece on the front edge of the cab that siku did not paint,anyway,doesnt matter as ive sprayed the cab,britains and uh paint theirs,but not siku

post-1769-0-17613500-1332353216_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-08709100-1332362383_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

What are your plans for the model?

Just correcting the mistakes?

that is it jack,the little things,correcting the wheel colour,getting rid of the ghastly steering beacon,which meant a new roof ,so got to spray that,the black bit on the cab ive just mentionedin the post above,wheel hubs,wheel nuts,new beacon,i think that covers it !!!

that is it jack,the little things,correcting the wheel colour,getting rid of the ghastly steering beacon,which meant a new roof ,so got to spray that,the black bit on the cab ive just mentionedin the post above,wheel hubs,wheel nuts,new beacon,i think that covers it !!!

Looking forward to seeing it!

Will definately be an improvement, loving your range of massey conversions... have a soft spot for red stuff!

having the right rim colur makes it much better Paul,nice model now

It seems like all the model oem's struggle to get the right shades of silver/greys on massey's

thanks jamie,you are so right,i think all of them are way out with the mf wheel colours