1/16th UH Power Major winch tractor

Cheers for the comments lads, they appreciated :) , first time i put one of my builds on here, so was sort of wondering what response i get. I look into the weathering but i think it'll be one of those projects that will never truly be finished, always finding something else to add to it.

It be at show in all its glory Mike, i'd best get on with job 'cos theres a couple of other bits to get finished :laugh:

I'm hoping to put it to work in a 1/16th forestry display sometime Tris, theres a few odds an sods thats going toward the project and an idea or 2 floating around, It different doing 1/16th, just a bit different and a change from the norm and our usual 1/32nd forestry scenes. I can't say when the display will be finished but it'll appear somewhere ;) Thanks for your comments though they appreciated :)

I'm hoping o get a few more bits finished for Lanark Bill, although it not Forestry, but there is one or two new bits that i'm keeping under my hat until then :) Ps it not a fordson shaped cake either ;) hahaha

I'm hoping o get a few more bits finished for Lanark Bill, although it not Forestry, but there is one or two new bits that i'm keeping under my hat until then :) Ps it not a fordson shaped cake either ;) hahaha

No worries Paul and I hope you are all upstairs like last year ...and in the warmth....we don't need any "fordie cakes" since well I have promised to bring down two dozen Aberdeen butteries aka as "rowies" for the Saturday and well your mum has promised cake for Sunday afternoon 8)

Wow! That will be some display by the time you are done with it! I expect it will be a real head turner when it is done, no rush though.... Some things take a while to perfect. One thing a good display shows is time, as you have showed with your show pieces in the past. :)