What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

big ol 7 series JD with a flexicoil type packer on the back

NH with 6m accord type drill.....bit hard to see as on other side of field and i was about to get to the corner

manitou loader

Ford 5*** and power harrow

last few days, 2 x vereet ? beet harvestors, one having a good 5 masseys and yellow dump trailers hauling away, the other with 5 or 6 nh tm's and normal grain/root trailers hauling away, a ploger beet harvestor?? was green and yellow, with jd and big root trailer loading up, the farm i stayed on's nh tm140(being fixed pto problem) along with his 7840 on floats, and ford 4000, minter to actually, and the ford 3000 and mf loader(weird combo)

last night as i left, a jd 8 series with knervy / sulky drill combo on the back all light up buy the work lights, loading up with a matbro loader

I've seen nothing the last few weeks, if you don't count stuff parked in barns!  There really is nothing going on at all 'round these parts...

I take it back - have just seen TM heaven!  2 05 reg 155's with Dowdeswell 5 furrow ploughs and an 06 reg 175 with furrow press and Accord drill - belonging to the farm which runs my favourite CX820...

mf 6290 2000gal star  slurry tanker

mf 7480 2000 gal ruscon over hedge boom

tm140 nh 2000gal hi spec overhedge boom

tm130 nh 2000gal hispec overhedge boom

6180 mf 2000 gal malgar ground drive tanker

6180 mf homebuilt bale trailer

7530 deere 12ton marshall grain trailer

6620 deere 12ton marshall grain trailer