FB

3 Case MX 135's

1 McCormick MTX 140

Quivogne disc's

3 leg subsoiler and ballast roller

2 K2 Duo rear discharge spreaders

low loader

JCB Loadall 535

There all currently improving the soil on the opencast site up our lane by caking it in human crap, smell's great ;D ;D :-\ :-\

powerfull stuff that

The amonia coming off it makes your eyes water like hell, if you get too close to it. Great really as we've got 30 acres of hay down right next to one of there gret piles ::) ::):D :D

Very posh.  :D :D

Always had to laugh at 2 local brothers when they started cutting every year.

One would get a fist full and eat 3 - 4 grains and say what he thought the moisture was, the other would rush down to the local co-op get it tested and come back and lo and behold each time his brother was always within a 1/2 % of what the machine in the co-op said.  :D :D

Thats pure skill and a real treat to see done.My old mate could do that as well untill cancer got him down. :( :(

MF 6180. It was towing some dimwit out of Cornwall in his Scania artic crane outfit.  . . . . . More of that later.

you got back ok then tris,

don't worry we do have pics mate  from eye witness reports i have reconstructed the event in treu 1/32 sclae for you mate

ps,found out last night you made the local radio to,on the traffic alerts :D :D :D :D

she heard it while driveing

Come on TM 810 you might as well tell us the whole story of what happened him  ;)

no thats all for tris mate,all i can say is given where he tried to get his lorry,hes lucky he didn't have any more damage ,infact that he didn't need a chinnock chopper to get him out

but i spect his trailer was riding well .....................with the lorrys air kit strapped to it 

err.. no smilies ?

ah well

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

oh yeah i nearly forgot ,, i saw an MF 6130 2wd towing a mini digger, while i did the school run

two six tonnes dumpers and a jcb js 200 the dumbers was driven by 1 guy jumping on to each 1 when full, he had to take it up  a pile of soil/harcore about 30/40 feet high and i dont think he likes hights ;D he was just going straight up and he just kepted his eyes on on the tub and didnt look down all the workers with him were wactching a laughing at him  ;D

and a jcb fastrac wih dump trailer 

MF 6150 hauling horse muck

Claas teleporter loading horse muck

MF 6485 subsoiling

NH TX 34 rusting away (so technically not doing anything)

Did 35 miles on my bike and still cant find the claas 580TT :'( :'(

Explain Marcus

ok

marcus explained:

36 yrs old

5ft 8in tall

weigh 12 stone

mousey brown hair, with lot of greycoming through

reasonable sense of humour , but i don't suffer fools easily

easy going & takes a lot to wind me up , but when i do go watch out

like wearing jeans , shirts / polo shirts , & CAT boots (size 9)

ex tractor driver , now drive lorrys

rarely drink

roll my own ciggarettes

married (at the moment)

2 boys

1 dog

1 cat

2 rabbits 

& drive a peugeot 306

that enough ?

damn still no smilies !

HA,HA,HA,HA