What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Class jag and 2 trucks carting off grass silage in front of a JD6620 with 4 furrow KV up his bum was a Fiat F130 with 3mtr kuhn power harrow and trailing press all working in the same paddock.Today we had the 2 tillage tractors working along with a fendt 818TMS and momsem planter. 8) 8)

Class jag and 2 trucks carting off grass silage in front of a JD6620 with 4 furrow KV up his bum was a Fiat F130 with 3mtr kuhn power harrow and trailing press all working in the same paddock.Today we had the 2 tillage tractors working along with a fendt 818TMS and momsem planter. 8) 8)

:o That is what you call a crowded padock. That would have made a super pic there Oli

Just back from a break on the NYorks Moors with the missus but not a lot has been seen (in the grim weather until today) in action

Feeding stock/transporting haybales: Case 51**+loader, IH866, 2wd MF3050

transporting a trailer-full of beaters to a shoot was a MF3070

a couple of loaders working piles of Sugar beet

Otherwise lots of stationary tractors in farmyards !

Our partners JD 6920 flying past with a local pykeys caravan  :D :D :D and 5 mins later a transit only going slightly over the limit  :D :D  oh and the MX 170 moving cow manure about, if i cant get hold of my boss think i'll ask them for work on the remaining mx 170 :D :D

Our partners JD 6920 flying past with a local pykeys caravan  :D :D :D and 5 mins later a transit only going slightly over the limit  :D :D  oh and the MX 170 moving cow manure about, if i cant get hold of my boss think i'll ask them for work on the remaining mx 170 :D :D

bit of campsite removal going on there i see mate :D :D :D :D

I think so he's gone onto the land were i work as well and soon gets very personal with a large set of front weights :D :D :D And neither us or our partners are scared of him so when he leaves for the shop or sumthin up the hitch goes and it goes down again a few miles away hidden :D :D And between us and our partners we cover 8000 acres so u can imagine not alot of places left :D

Yup is easier but no were near as fun seeing him finding out his transits slower up hill then our fendts makes you pi$$ yourself  :D :D  but he is a right annoying git as in harvest as soon as a field is cut he's there  >:( and if cant leave any tractors etc in a field over night otherwise he'll damage them >:( >:(

• 3 weeks later...