What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

7840 2wd and two TM's or 60series lifting spuds with Grimme lifter and Bailey trailers going home. ON the way up a yard with a TW-30 or something and a 9600. .. .loads of stuff in yards but not much working.

I think i saw the same crew lifting the spuds in the next village just outside spalding and then coming up the road was a Case quadtrac stx480 with a big set of simba discs

I think i saw the same crew lifting the spuds in the next village just outside spalding and then coming up the road was a Case quadtrac stx480 with a big set of simba discs

I think I spotted the same outfit parked up behind a farm just off the side of the road on my way back up to the A1, just before the hevy down pour......

First village south of Spalding? Thats where we saw them, out on the left. Back in the area collecting bricks 2day. JCB hauling spuds nr McCain at Peterborough. Also a Claas Challenger 45 with Larrington tracked trailer collecting spuds from a Grimme/JD set up. Hell of a tracked set up that. Nowhere for me to stop though. :'-(

First village south of Spalding? Thats where we saw them, out on the left. Back in the area collecting bricks 2day. JCB hauling spuds nr McCain at Peterborough. Also a Claas Challenger 45 with Larrington tracked trailer collecting spuds from a Grimme/JD set up. Hell of a tracked set up that. Nowhere for me to stop though. :'-(

You werent driving a grey/silver ford focus were you?

mmm you do know its law for anyone under the age of ?? and a height of ? to not have a booster dont you mate, prehaps you need to get a few 5 liter paint cans to the bottom of your boots mate :D :D :D :D :D :D

12 and 135cm :D :D :D

Stevie... one of the lads who works for me.... turned up on his "mint" condition late model 135 vineyard today... and what a little gem she is as well... I'll get some pics later in the week  ;)

Had a spin up the road on her... slow it is too.... she's got some "dinky" wheels on the back  ::)

today i saw mainly 2 farms, one populated by fords inc a lovley 4600 with cab on scraper dutys, a 7710 2wd with slurry tanker,and a 7840(white cab top) with 5 furrow lemkmen plough on the back, also a frod?? think it was poss a 5610 2wd with front loader on

then 1/2 a mile down the road on the neighbouring farm, 1 x mf 6130,1 x 575 with mf 80 loader, 1 x mf 6290,and 2 mf 3060s 1 which  2wd ,and tucked nicely in the corner being washed down a mf 36 combine

two fully make dedicated farms so close

saw a claas lexion terra trac pulling into a laybuy on the way home from aberdeen today beside huntly, 7920 and vaderstad drill beside colpy, and a monster john deere pulling an equally monster 4 wheel ( 2big and 2 small ) wheel, rear discharge muck spreader being loaded with jd 3400 loader beside oldmeldrum

Went into town :

1.  A Case, 7000 series pullling a big bale Heston

2.  A Deere raking dry pinto beans

3.  A Deere pulling a spud digger

4.  A Case pulling a spud picker

5.  A 1600 Series IH Combine working in a dry bean field..(whites)

6.  A small NH parked in a nursery lot.

7.  A IH disking a corn field.....

8.  A STX 380 sitting on my pals lot.

9.  About 10 new Deere's sitting on the dealer lot.

10.  About 6 new Challengers tractors sitting on a dealers lot.

Nothing special when you live in the country, sugarbeet trucks are running past the house about one every 30 mins or less..........

it was a strange breed, didn't recognise the colour it was a faun, light brown colour. thought it was a trailer of straw when i seen it in the distance because it was that big , only realised it was a big spreader when i got closer, think the two smaller rear wheels are on a steering axel