How to: Stack bales in such away, not even health and safety would stop you!.

and2go

I saw this a while ago. I bet you cant watch it without laughing!!

I was trying to decide whether to laugh, Cringe or both.... I'm debating if this was a put up show... although the bales coming down next to guy didn't look planned.

Whilst i'm absolutely no expert on the art of stacking bales on a trailer ( only done it a couple of times ) whenever i've seen round bales loaded in that way they've always been stacked directly on top of the bales below. Not staggered like these two operators appear to be doing.

guess it happens ,never handled round bales imust confess, always small ones, and to be honest you cant really get it wrong with a flat 8 grab and a cooks bales trailer anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: unless you reverse into a stack thats behind you and knock it over that is ::) ::)::) only did it once though while building stacks

If i was him i would of turn the trailer the same way as the slop drawbar heading down the slop so the trailer would of been near flat and the put the 4 bales up front and straped them down so you had a good head board to start with but that just me

This is the way we our our bales on.

P040811_1828-1.jpg

P040811_1851-1.jpg