I have wanted to do this conversion for ages as a contractor had one when I lived in East sussex.

Biggest modification I did to it apart from the paint job was add a working pma fendt style front linkage,I also changed the orginal top link mounting point so I can change between open and closed ended top links.

black718006.jpg

black718007.jpg

black718008.jpg

black718009.jpg

black718010.jpg

and B.G Hagues of Boreham street East sussex,718 powering a 5meter folding kuhn harrow which I hope to make for it sometime.

Also his 415 pictured,he did run five or six masseys but i think swaped a tier2 mf 6480 for the fendt 718 and a lovely 6290 for the 415.

Fendts005600x450.jpg

Fendts002600x450.jpg

Fendts014.jpg

Fendts008600x450.jpg

nice work again jamie,is the base model a 818/820 with 718 decals?

Thanks Paul,yes its based on the uh 818/820 with new decals,like you said 30mm difference in cab height the only difference.

I did think about changing the rims but I'm quite happy with these.

I also removed all the cab glazing to paint the inside of cab pillars black so no green can be seen.

the rims are fine jamie,spot on,i only changed mine to the siku 718 wheels and tyres as the 718 we have is on wide tyres,how on earth did you mask the bonnet grills?

I didn't mask the bonnet grills,just repainted them silver once the black paint was dry with a small brush and a steady hand.The front grills on the opening bonnet part just pop out so I only masked the headlight lenses.

I didn't mask the bonnet grills,just repainted them silver once the black paint was dry with a small brush and a steady hand.The front grills on the opening bonnet part just pop out so I only masked the headlight lenses.

well a quality job jamie thats all i can say

Thanks chaps,I see on Ians farm model spares site he has casted an agco weight for siku fittings so I might try and adapt that to fit or scratchbuild one.

Nice replica there, I don't suppose you have any photos of that 415 do you please?

Cheers Oliver,I will look through my photobucket album and look for any better pics,if I have I'll pm you bud