Hi Guys

Neil D

Thought I had better introduce myself, been interested in farming, its in my blood, unfortunately the old man sold our farm when I was 8 yrs old but I still maintain an interest especially collecting models.

Up to now I have mainly collected construction and some farm models but this past few months I have bought quite a few tractors, over the years I have also bought some of David Perdues tractors- a top bloke, hope things are beginning to look up for him!!!

Neil

hello neil, welcome to the forum. you will feel at home on here, a great bunch of people covering everything from cabbinet collections to conversions, scratch building and dios. some very tallented individuals on here and a lot of help if you need it. look forward to some pics of your collection so far.

We are not just farm machinery freaks on here some of us collect the old farm toys but we are all enthusiastic about our hobby. Welcome to the the forum and enjoy!

PS Some of us are GALS!

I had my suspicions about a few in here, despite some of the masculine names and male symbols... :ph34r:

I had my suspicions about a few in here, despite some of the masculine names and male symbols... :ph34r:

Hope you don't include me in that description, Chris... I know I have a deep voice, but... ;);D

Welcome, Neil and enjoy your time on FTF. Do you have any pics of your collection?

Hope you don't include me in that description, Chris... I know I have a deep voice, but... ;);D

Hope he doesn't include me either, Mandy. My voice is certainly not in the soprano range and I don't mind being an honorary "Guy" but there are limits ::)