What did you see today that made you laugh?

Well done Phil, good on you mate. Must show a bit of maturity and interest then to make an impression. Either that or your Nan makes the best sponge cakes and is a sleuth black mail expert!!!! ;)

Thanks mate she does make good chocolate cakes  :D :D i should know more by end of next week what it will involve more than likely carting with there Case MXM140 so not a bad place to start but we can hope  :D :D

the guy i work with showing of his new 30000 audi a4 convertable,,all ythe extras wnet to put the roof down,and it jammed in the half way down position,had to call the audi assistance pepole out to get it down,only 27 miles on the clock to,severlly red with embaresment

This!!

An old lady dies and goes to heaven. She's chatting it up with St.

Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most

awful bloodcurdling screams.

Don't worry about that", says St. Peter, "it's only someone having

the holes put into her shoulder blades for wings."

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the

conversation. Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling

screams.

"Oh my God", says the old lady, "now what is happening?"

Not to worry", says  St. Peter, "She's just having her head drilled

to fit the halo."

I can't do this", says the old lady, "I'm going down to hell."

"You can't go there", says St.Peter. "You'll be raped and sodomized."

"Maybe so", says the old lady, "but I've already got the holes

drilled for that!"

Simpsons are legends best animated series ever done :D

I can't get enough of them me, that was the main reason we got rid of sky because when they had the full night simpson runs I was glued to the telly all night...... That and the fact I couldn't get hookie sky cards anymore!!

My Payslip which arrived today!!!!!!!!!! It was even more than expected which is always good. Tell you what, this Sludge Tanker Driving malarky just gets better . .... .Theres words of an 8% payrise coming. GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8);D

if you watch family guy or southpark youll never go back to the simpsons their only for beginers

i watch all 3! :D :D :D

southpark is being re-run on paramount so i get to see the early ones again :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pensioners.

Not just any old pensioners, these were in cars, trundling along the A303 towards Podimore round about. After completely missing the big yellow signs warning of an inside lane closure (in force for the last four weeks) at 600 yards, 400 yards and 200 yards - they then hit the brakes and swerve to avoid the bollards marking off the inside lane. It's not just pensioners to be honest, it's all the dimwits that think the end of the bonnet is the end of their attention span!!