What did you see today that made you laugh?

Might try that, I chucked a fart machine in the girl friends hand bag once, I was stood outside Next and the likes while she was shopping, pressing the remote like bloody hell. Soon was home :D :D :D;D ;D

FP jnr and my youngest brother were nearly thrown out of the pictures last weekend for standing up mid film and shouting "bogies" ........ I don't know where they get it from.  :-\ ::) ::)::)

:D :D :D :D :D

That sounds like fun i'll have to try that  ;D ;D :D

FP jnr and my youngest brother were nearly thrown out of the pictures last weekend for standing up mid film and shouting "bogies" ........ I don't know where they get it from.  :-\ ::) ::)::)

Now they have a sense of fun, i've done it oh the looks i got, i was in fits as i stood up to fast and me popcorn went everywere :D

I would of thrown them out aswell, quite a good place to get some shut eye, for me anyway :D :D :D;) ;)

:D :D :D

Wouldnt you be i was laughing at the cat earlier as was sat there waiting for rat to come out from under the shed and when one did he ran straght back up the garden and hid behind one of the garden chairs :D :D

didn't think this was possible ,but a local builders merchants lorry,leaving the yard with the hiab in the upright position,i mean fully up near as vertical,got onto the main road with us flashing him as we came towards him,and the car behind him doing the same,and bang,right under the railway bridge,just spent 1hr giving a statement to the rozziers,when we left he was still looking very very puzzeled as to how it happened,and the hiab was only attached  by 1 bolt ,but wedged at 45 degrees still upright between the road surface and the underside of the bridge,oh for a camera ,need to buy a cheap one asap for the van 

Flip me Sean that was a close one then. What a dullard. .... I never did that .. . .. .at least the hitting the bridge part anyway!! We used to go to alot of yards where they had a sensor to tell if your crane was up before you got as far as the road. It is easily done, silly as it may sound.

Ours were on Lister-Petter engines, no such safety device for Deer-est. The big places like the brick works etc you have to swing the crane to the rear or to one side and lower the boom and grab to the floor. Or if I was moving around (I had a roll-a-long crane on a 4oft flat) I'd roll the crane to the rear, swing the crane round 180deg then lower it down so the grab rested on the rear bumper. I used to carry spare tail light lenses  :D :D ;) ;)

didn't think this was possible ,but a local builders merchants lorry,leaving the yard with the hiab in the upright position,i mean fully up near as vertical,got onto the main road with us flashing him as we came towards him,and the car behind him doing the same,and bang,right under the railway bridge,just spent 1hr giving a statement to the rozziers,when we left he was still looking very very puzzeled as to how it happened,and the hiab was only attached  by 1 bolt ,but wedged at 45 degrees still upright between the road surface and the underside of the bridge,oh for a camera ,need to buy a cheap one asap for the van 

Ours has an orange flashing light on the dashboard and a sensor on the handbrake air supply. The orange light flashes as soon as the hiab is lifted out of its saddle so to speak and it automatically disengages the PTO if you let the handbrake off which prevents it from being used whilst moving. It's quite easy to do what you saw today if you are in a hurry if you don't see the light flashing as there are no standard devices fitted to prevent you pulling away with the Hiab raised.

Does smile count as had a great news when came back today

Well i met two blokes last summer while they were harvesting and spent a good few hours with them as combine had broken down and stayed with the bloke when he started up again. Well i found out today my nan talked to the bosses wife the one of blokes i met and aparently i made a really good impression with him and his combine driver that there gonna sort out work for me this summer it isnt paid but i'll be on a farm doing what i want hopefully like grain carting etc so i'll be pleased but the other thing on odd day i will go off with a mate of his when its a wet day and help his mate as he's an engineer at southern havesters my local one at cane end. The boss that i made an impression on owns land southern harvesters is on and helps to run the buisness and the bloke i'm working with at lister wilder in 2 weeks is his a son in law what a small world

hope you got all that but my face currently  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:D

Not today but a couple of months ago we were racing the RC off-roading trucks and buggies,

I was playing with me mates 1/5th scales, it has an engine lke a strimmer engine ( big )

was drivin her towards myself, put the power down to throw grass at the crowd which has been done before sucessfully. . . .

But this time she understeared for some reason, hit me ankles at 20+ mph, I landed on me back after being thrown 4ft in the air.

Nothing broken thank FK

Not today but a couple of months ago we were racing the RC off-roading trucks and buggies,

I was playing with me mates 1/5th scales, it has an engine lke a strimmer engine ( big )

was drivin her towards myself, put the power down to throw grass at the crowd which has been done before sucessfully. . . .

But this time she understeared for some reason, hit me ankles at 20+ mph, I landed on me back after being thrown 4ft in the air.

Nothing broken thank FK

Nothing funny happened since then Ricky??

Sounds like you need to get out more!  :D :D :D :D ;)