What did you see today that made you laugh?

the look on my bros face tonight when he tried his microwave mince beef hot pot meal, the fork went in his mouth, the food went straight back out into the sink, and the meal into the bin :D :D took him no more than 5 secs to realise that happy shopper microwave meals are cheap for a reason

well it was yesterday when i whent to my stepmums house and she said she got some new shoes for her 13 year old son,so she whent and got them and thay where something i have never seen before he was a size 15 i could not beleave my eye's till he put them on :o

last thurs while coming into capri harbour on a day trip, there was a local ferry loading up, only small given the size of the port, ,when they back into unload they drop thier anchors as front lines, as this one was getting ready to leave, the guy was over the side on a plank of wood guiding the anchor in,(not sure why but ??) as he stood up to climb back over the anchor came up and started tilting the board over to one end, he was shouting franticly at the guy up top to stop, who didnt, until the guy on the plank departed company with the board and fell in, as we unloaded they were helping him out, and blimey was he waving his arms and shouting, ,was held back from the other gut who came out of the loading ramp a few mins later