What did you see today that made you laugh?

err all 3 of us got into a box on the shut road today, no traffic due to accident ect, whilst messing arround one of us did a egyption walk across to the van , the other minced across, and the 3rd was falling about laughing, when we turned arrround to go back with the pump, bbc twhere there filiming the shut road ect, and must have got us, awating the local news now to see if the cut it or not

err all 3 of us got into a box on the shut road today, no traffic due to accident ect, whilst messing arround one of us did a egyption walk across to the van , the other minced across, and the 3rd was falling about laughing, when we turned arrround to go back with the pump, bbc twhere there filiming the shut road ect, and must have got us, awating the local news now to see if the cut it or not

Nice one Sean that's really funny mate :D :D :D :D

Brilliant :D

So do we watch the news or 'You've been framed' ?  :D

yes we were on, just got the end of the mincing walk and my start of the egyption one, was a 2/3 sec glimps but enough, 2 messages on my phone this morn asking if it was us :D :D :D :D :D

dam cameras sneeking up on us like that, at least we had all our ppe kit on though

Damn - I missed it.  Would love to have seen the Egyptian walk.  Was it like the sand dance?

Perhaps we should start a new topic "FAME AT LAST"

the firm I work for, they rang me up friday and asked if I could work for the local merc truck dealer tomorrow, and they just rung me to see if I could drive a minibus for the local council tomorrow, it was the same person who who gave me the job on friday, nice to know they cant remember who they have already got booked for work and trying to give them 2 jobs on the same day  ::):D :D

Mandy's dads ................................wife???????????  :P :P :-*  How did he do that............does his ding dong dangle in the dirt....................can he groom his eyebrows with his tongue,....................is he a real charmer, does he have a really big...................bank account  ;)

Give him his due though, he is a very distinguished looking gentleman to have such a gorgeous wife.  8) Lucky man. ;):D

Mandy's dads ................................wife???????????   :P :P :-*  How did he do that............does his ding dong dangle in the dirt....................can he groom his eyebrows with his tongue,....................is he a real charmer, does he have a really big...................bank account  ;)

Give him his due though, he is a very distinguished looking gentleman to have such a gorgeous wife.  8) Lucky man. ;):D

Well I really don't know what to say William... but I reckon the Jag and big house in the country helped ;D  And this may well make you laugh further... my hubby was 22 years older than me too... kinda runs in the family I guess ;D

Well I really don't know what to say William... but I reckon the Jag and big house in the country helped ;D  And this may well make you laugh further... my hubby was 22 years older than me too... kinda runs in the family I guess ;D

nowt wrong with that mandy, my other halfs 12 years older than me

It makes no difference... and that's a fact... you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with and thats that (although having a big collection of Massey Fergusons does help ;D)

eh up marky you've pulled mate :D :D

mind you i have lots of origonal fergys unlike his mandy

It makes no difference... and that's a fact... you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with and thats that (although having a big collection of Massey Fergusons does help ;D)

:D :D ;D

I wish I "ding dong dangled in the dirt"... could always cut my legs off I suppose  :D :D :D

I had a jag a few years ago.... all I got was Mrs F breaking wind in it  >:( - so it can't be that  :-\

Mrs F is 44 years my senior as well...  ;)

:D :D ;D

I wish I "ding dong dangled in the dirt"... could always cut my legs off I suppose  :D :D :D

I had a jag a few years ago.... all I got was Mrs F breaking wind in it  >:( - so it can't be that  :-\

Mrs F is 44 years my senior as well...  ;)

What is it with you guys... no matter how many times we tell you it's quality and not quantity you still worry about it >:(

:D :D :D