What did you see today that made you laugh?

i bet they do  :D and he said there not any worse than any other tractors for clutches  :-\ as people normally say the clutch will go ,but on these they are lasting the same amount of time as others  :-\

a friend of mine in bancyfelin had a TM120 that he opened out, clutch didnt last  :D, but then some people like you were saying say their clutches last as long as they should, weird  ???  :D

we had a lecture today and we had to work out profit that we would make in a year off the animals of choice using "livestock stock units per hecter and everyone was coming up with £15,000 up to £45,000 profit then my mate said his and he had worked his out to be 500,000 a year  ::) off around 200 ewes and 15 stores   :D :D

Not seen but heard.

I had a call on my mobile today from HMRC - VAT office regarding one of my clients...

... they "mis-keyed"  the latest VAT return. "We have overpaid them and would like our money back a.s.a.p"

"How Much?"  I asked

£20,000.00!

old fella in  a ford 4600 bubble cabed version, with a small flatbed bale traile ron the back trying to get through liskeard today, looked as if the steering had a mind of its own, his arms were going left and right near on full turns with no real reaction from the front wheels, was causing mayhem,

Not seen but heard.

I had a call on my mobile today from HMRC - VAT office regarding one of my clients...

... they "mis-keyed"  the latest VAT return. "We have overpaid them and would like our money back a.s.a.p"

"How Much?"  I asked

£20,000.00!

Another laugh - have now discovered the actual figure

£23992 overpaid  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boy is his head on the block now!