What did you see today that made you laugh?

Thanks Addy  >:(:D :D - Well I had to say it.. nobody else will  :'(

Now... FarmerSanta Claus..

I am nowhere near as Greedy as Adam.... may I please inform you of the following list.

An Apple

A Satsuma

A spacehopper

A Skateboard

A Chair like Stephen Marshal's  ;D

Some bubble gum

Spongebob Square Pants DVD

That should do it...  ;D

As for you Marcus... you miserable old grumpy faced sour puss.... Pwwwtthhhhhhh  :P

currently on mothers fold up computer err laptop i think you youngsters call them & while trying to read whats going on over my shoulder she asked if her fav member is still here

mum; is FP still a member here ?

me ; yes FP is still a member here but he's now called JC.

mum ; really ?

long pause

Jesus Christ ?

:-\

currently on mothers fold up computer err laptop i think you youngsters call them & while trying to read whats going on over my shoulder she asked if her fav member is still here

mum; is FP still a member here ?

me ; yes FP is still a member here but he's now called JC.

mum ; really ?

long pause

Jesus Christ ?

:-\

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Give her my regards Marcus!  ;)

You know those painfully trendy late teenage boys, who dress a little bit like girls.... ???

I clocked one of them saunter up to a crossing this morning in his skinny jeans, converse shoes, trilby etc.... he then skipped across the road.... then realised what he'd done.... I love it when these kids forget to be cool for a second  :D :D

You know those painfully trendy late teenage boys, who dress a little bit like girls.... ???

I clocked one of them saunter up to a crossing this morning in his skinny jeans, converse shoes, trilby etc.... he then skipped across the road.... then realised what he'd done.... I love it when these kids forget to be cool for a second  :D :D

emo is the word for those painfully trendy teenage boys who dress a bit like girls ;)  :P  :D