What did you see today that made you laugh?

well it was last saturday and we went to rhadnor yfc dance , and we had a few drinks and one of the boys felt a bit rough so went to the toilet , abt 45mins went by and we started to worrie so we went round and wathced the toilets and one of the doors didnt open at all so we went up  and knocked for ages then we phoned his phone and heard it so i pulled on the door and bang the lock broke off and there was my mate flat out sleeping in the portaloo  :D :D :D what a legand  :D he hasnt been back to college since  :D :D :D :D

well it was last saturday and we went to rhadnor yfc dance , and we had a few drinks and one of the boys felt a bit rough so went to the toilet , abt 45mins went by and we started to worrie so we went round and wathced the toilets and one of the doors didnt open at all so we went up  and knocked for ages then we phoned his phone and heard it so i pulled on the door and bang the lock broke off and there was my mate flat out sleeping in the portaloo  :D :D :D what a legand  :D he hasnt been back to college since  :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D good man! thats the way to do it! i know two fellas the exact same thing happened, they were in the bogs beside eachother :D picture on bebo aswel ::):o:D

This morining while i was filling a load of slurry it was taking a long time of filling and my mate started kicking the pipe too see if the pipe had sucked to the bottom of the tank, I then seen the wee clear bowl on tanker fill and shouted at him too stop pulling at the pipe.. He didn't hear me and gave the pipe another kick and managed to rip the fill point of the tanker!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D 1500 gallon came pishing out all around us  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Never laughed so hard in my life  ::) ::)

This morining while i was filling a load of slurry it was taking a long time of filling and my mate started kicking the pipe too see if the pipe had sucked to the bottom of the tank, I then seen the wee clear bowl on tanker fill and shouted at him too stop pulling at the pipe.. He didn't hear me and gave the pipe another kick and managed to rip the fill point of the tanker!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D 1500 gallon came pishing out all around us  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Never laughed so hard in my life  ::) ::)

we had that same thing happen to us exept my boss got washed half way down the yard with the stuff  :D :D :D

Well - firstly the 'stuck in the toilet' stories that I have just read - hilarious! and we all have one to tell .....

and secondly, my mother in law, who is staying with us in Cornwall at the moment, got her Masseys a bit muddled!

It was so funny - she was convinced that our neighbour Ben's new MF purchase (sorry lads I can't remember the number but I know it's approx 165 hp and LARGE) was parked outside our drive a few hours earlier.  We had to gently tell her it was actually our other neighbours MF 65 - the clues being: much larger, no cab, no flashing lights.

You can't really blame her though - as she said, an easy mistake to make as they are both red ... ;D

oh and there's the small fact that there's about 50 years in age between the owners!!

Our new neigbour opposite. She decided to clean her windows a 21.30 I am sure just to peer into our house from across the road. . . She is still there now so I just paraded around our bedroom totally starkers with a gas lamp! :D Nosey 'ol bag! :D

Our new neigbour opposite. She decided to clean her windows a 21.30 I am sure just to peer into our house from across the road. . . She is still there now so I just paraded around our bedroom totally starkers with a gas lamp! :D Nosey 'ol bag! :D

Now you know why you got the house so cheap :D :D :D :D :D

just read Tris's's's post about parading with a lamp, Julie asked which one Tris was, so i said the little one from Spalding.......

she replied with 'yeah but which one, there were lots of little ones'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

it wasnt today but while we were at silage we were sat at the table eating dinner with all the contracting crew when the boss man get a call from a young lad he had sent to get a lowloader but he couldnt get the air brakes to work so your man explains what hes supposed to do and he still cant get it to work then one of the lads says as a joke "does he have the tractor switched on?" and chuckles at how stupid it a question it is your man says ,theres the question do you have it turned on? -errr well .....no! well we nearly fell off our chairs laughing  :D