What did you see today that made you laugh?

hard to stop on the main road mate pretty windy one to, i have a idea  it may still be there tomorrow truth be known, 2 tractors didnt seem to be moving it much its the same field they have been lifting ??? all week and last week, and the entrance is well and truely torn up from all the box loading onto artics and stuff, got no idea why the hell he drove in to it??

the poor waitress lastnight, managed to empty a ful tray of our drinks over the couple on the table next door, she lifted of my pint and that shifted the balance on the tray, was like a slow motion film clip, no matter how much she tried to move and get it back it wasnt stopping ,luckly the people next door found it as funny, wernt anoyed at all, poor girl didnt know what to do mind

that is unfortunate Sean! at least they found it funny! i once managed to spill a tiny amount of white wine on a woman at a wedding, while i was being attacked by a wasp, she went absolutely mental.  :-[ and then the wasp stung me. luckily the wedding planner took pity on me and smoothed the situation out....

the poor waitress lastnight, managed to empty a ful tray of our drinks over the couple on the table next door, she lifted of my pint and that shifted the balance on the tray, was like a slow motion film clip, no matter how much she tried to move and get it back it wasnt stopping ,luckly the people next door found it as funny, wernt anoyed at all, poor girl didnt know what to do mind

Disappointed in you Sean. I thought you were a gentleman. In that situation I'd be the first to give a waitress a hand to hold her jugs....