What did you see today that made you laugh?

the wifes just mentioned a post she has seen on twitter, she follows  nick hewitt , from the apprentice, seems hes a tractor lover?? one of his last posts was" just swapped the exhaust on the fergy from the normal upright, to a underneath orchard one,got fed up with knocking the old on off every time i used it"

The farm my mate works on that just spent a ridiculous amount of money on a New Holland T7040 to pull the drill.

And then i noticed today they had a John Deere 7930 on hire, on the drill?

Rang this lad up and apparently the T7040 can't hack it, so the 7930 has had to be hired back in, the 7040 has been relegated to the 5 furrow plough  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

you have to wonder what was so in appropiate that the "lad" stopped this going on, most red blooded men would more than happily let this happen in front of them

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/110--pop/rihanna-told-cover-irish-farmer-sultry-video-shoot-094231504.html

Maybe he was of certain other persuasions Sean? Like Nicole shirtzinger or perhaps he was more of a belinda carlisle man?

Yes, The farmer was a man of God and did put a stop to it. It's his land its up to him what happens on it.

Quote from a Music Forum.

Shots from the set see the 23-year-old dancing around the field in a red bikini top and jeans. However, at one point Rihanna reportedly removed the top and exposed her breasts.

The farmer who owned the land was walking to his tractor and caught sight of the popstar. He then decided to approach her and ask her to cover up as he deemed it "inappropriate".

Now if Rihanna needs another plot of land to finish her video, I'm only half and hour away and she can do what shes likes on it, on one condition!  ;D  ::)

you would have thought they would have asked permission to film first wouldn't you  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The did, to little affect  ::)

Graham explained that he didn't know who Rihanna was when he agreed for the video shoot to take place on his land.

He added: "I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything.

Well, I'm a few day late, but Barry introduced me to his new lady, Jacs on Saturday. For those of you who don't know Barry's nickname for me is Pammy, so the conversation went:

'Jacs, this is Pammy', 

'Pammy this is Jacs', he says

We both said our 'nice to meet yous' and I commiserated as much as I could with the poor girl.

Later than evening at dinner I was explaining to the bemused (and a little bored-looking) Jacs that she would get used to all the model tractor talk and that Frazer had never been near a 1:32 scale model farm before he met me.

She looked really confused, and said 'So it was you that was interested in model farming, then and not Frazer?' (A misconception we are used to hearing ;) )

Barry then chipped in, 'You've met Mandy, Jacs I introduced you earlier and I've told you all about her!'

Jacs looked even more confused, 'But I thought you said her name was Pammy!' ;D ;D

young lad this morning, trying to look cool with all his cycling gear on ,silly coloured lycra ect, ,nice flash racing bike, shoes that lock to the peddles, tried to stay on his bike, feet on peddles at the roundabout while stationary , guess what, he didnt manage it, much to the delight of numerous other cars ect that saw hit go over like a 60 ft tree being felled, he  didnt hurt himself, as he was back up like a flash after he disconected his feet from the peddles, but he was near on as red faced as his lyrca bottoms were  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love it Sean

I did something similar for a friend some years ago, laid a sheet out on the drive and sprayed the greeting, it was only when I moved the sheet I realised that it had come through onto the concrete and was now permanent  :of :of :-[:-[ :-[:-[