What did you see today that made you laugh?

Junior and my two younger brothers running around at a party last night in the female hosts underwear!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

What, all three managed to squeezed in them with her?!!! Blimey, thats a bit close!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

well the first bit of this annoyed me but- a puncture in my trailer tyre out on site, small stone in it so i prised it out and left a screwdriver in the hole, tyre fitter comes out and looks round the trailer for a puncture then asks me which tyre, i just said 'erm how about the one with the screwdriver sticking out of it?'  ::) ::):D :D :D :D

it wasnt black lads was red, althought i did have a good look at the driver when i went past, along with a few hand signals as you do,he really thought he was schumacher though, had the pads on his seat beltsm stickers all over the car for brands of stuff,and alloys thet looked like they came of a push chair,hell i didnt even drop out of 5th to get past him,  :D :D :D :D :D and as tris will tell ya if he came that way, its a hell of a hill

A twerp trying to hitch up a trailer.Lowered the air too much and totally missed the fifth wheel pin with the fifth wheel. Made perfect contact between the back of the cab and the front of the curtainsider though. Ouch!!!

And yesterday I watched one pull out from under a fully loaded trailer with the middle axle raised on the unit, soon as he was out the backend popped up on the air suspension and totalled the lamps on the unit!  ::)

A couple of Chavs on mopeds both with learner stickers trying to be clever on a main road by going side by side up the road. Then trying to do some moves like switching and repeatedly trying to do stoppies. By this time they had already been beeped quite a lot by the growing crowd until a transit van just full speed chased them hooting and everything !! I have never seen chavs pull there mopeds up a bank as quick !!