What did you see today that made you laugh?

coming back from salcombe today, on the side of the road in the high hedge part of the road, stood upright was a brand new looking tractor tyre, with i think a nh hub fitted???????? no sight of a tractor, or anyone trying to recover it?????? i mean how do you not notice that falling off, a trailer or even the actual tractor??

coming back from salcombe today, on the side of the road in the high hedge part of the road, stood upright was a brand new looking tractor tyre, with i think a nh hub fitted? ??? ??? ? no sight of a tractor, or anyone trying to recover it? ??? ?? i mean how do you not notice that falling off, a trailer or even the actual tractor??

Id say if it fell off a tractor Sean, the driver would notice.. Feel a wee bump or something maybe  ;D

If you have Listen Again it's about an hour and ten minutes in. I was pointing out how Robyn says 'fwend' in her new single and that I was 'droyvin a traa-err in Wiltsherrr'!! :D

you legend tris  :-*

I was sat here on my pc when I could here shouting from the bin store/bike shed next to my house. I ran out and discovered the latch had flipped over and locked my neighbour inside. Well, after I'd spent 5 mins laughing so much I couldn't breath (and then asking him what it was worth to let him out ;D ). He then frog-marched me into the house, saying repeatedly 'no-one needs to know about this', which he proceeded to shout through the letterbox a few minutes later ;D ;D ;D ;D

Me... tell anyone... perish the thought ::);D

not really see but was involved.....

was trying to get Harry to sleep, he was lying on me, i was drifting off myself and it was only 19.30!!!, i felt this thing poke my eye then up my nose and a little laugh ;D ;D ;D ....yep him with his finger, playing ears, nose, eyes, mouth, hair......the joys of kids!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

the wife and stepdaughter assembling the new pram (sorry travel system as the box calls it ::) ::)::)  ) this afternoon

didnt bother reading the instructions, and when they did, well amazing what a difference reading the english part makes, compaired to trying to assemble it in spanish ;D ;D ;D ;D  turned the tv of it was that funny

nearly had the side of my van removed at the top, by all thing a paddel steamer  in the middle of plymouth  :of :of :of :of :of  was being moved on a low laoder but the gap between my van and the traffic islad was a little to small for him, but he tried before we franticly told him to stop, seems he forgot about the 3ft out each side for the paddel wheels and the covers