What did you see today that made you laugh?

blimey i am surprised you could see him  :D :D ,how do you know it was him then mandy

Well... I think it was him :-\

Either that or someone who looked just like him flashed at me ;D

(No, I knew he was going down that stretch of road at the same time as me cos I'd just spoken to him on mobile :D)

Well... I think it was him :-\

Either that or someone who looked just like him flashed at me ;D

(No, I knew he was going down that stretch of road at the same time as me cos I'd just spoken to him on mobile :D)

ah with ya, did wonder as you usally cant see him over the steering wheel, last time i met up with him, i had to climb up the lorrys steps to make sure it was him :D :D :D

The lads are cutting at home at the moment - Dad is driving and he says its rough stuff and down and can't get the blade low unless he bulldozes it - still my friend wants it cut lower  :D :D - also looks like they don't have enough trailers as he was idle quite a good bit yesterday :(

Just got home envolope in through the door ?250 smackaronies  from a farmer down the road who i've been cutting some wood up for weekends and after work for the last month or so going into the toytrac jar me think's  ::) ::)::) ::):D :D :D

Just got home envolope in through the door ?250 smackaronies  from a farmer down the road who i've been cutting some wood up for weekends and after work for the last month or so going into the toytrac jar me think's  ::) ::)::) ::):D :D :D

damn i best start saving or your buy everything! :D :D

i seemed to have fixed a problem with Office 2003 and MS project 2007 in 30 seconds....IT group have tried since Jan :D :D :D :D

i wont get paid for it though >:( >:(>:(....all i did was send an error report and follow the link!