What did you see today that made you laugh?

A transit van hammering towards me as i was going the other way down a tight lane and  i thought he's not slowing down to give way so nor will i then we hit wing mirrors his wing mirror smashed in to a 100 pieces put my window down push it back round not a mark on it and seen the bloke jumping out his van trying to chase me  :D :D :D :D

my uncle did the same with the erf ec10 we had on the lowloader going up sugarloaf in mid wales (yes thats whats it called  ::):D ) and he was tight to the side and this foreign fh 16 with all the kit on it came round the corner and he said that he was out wide as soon as he saw it ,then bang his mirror was on the road in bits and ours didnt even shake  :D let alone move :D you could see all the lights on the trailer come on as he braked hard  :D his fault he had about ft spare the other side  ::)

and about a week later my uncle was going up the same bit of road and an astra came round and lost it and went straight under the trailer  :-[ the guy was very lucky , he had hit the air tanks on the erf and bust the valve and mist the front corner of the trailer by about 4 inches if he had hit that the chopper said it would have been the end of it and it would have gone throught the car  :-[ it even went under the trailer and lifted it even though there was about 10 ton of concrete and a matbro ts 280 on it  :-\

this won't be funy to you's but

in physics last 2 periods today, me and my mate who was sitting beside me were tearing out bits of paper from our books and rolling them in tiny balls and pinging them at these 2 girls infront of us, i got one stuck in her hair and she freeked out, it was soo funny but :D :D

Fanny leaking disesl and water even I thought a massey could do 15 hrs without breaking down  ::) ::)::):D :D :D

18 now  >:(

New pipe ordered... saturday am set aside to do the deed... looks like a bigger jobbie than I first thought..... bonnet off jobbie... and the wiring is all stuck to the top of the bonnet underneath  >:( :'( :'( :'(

New pipe ordered... saturday am set aside to do the deed... looks like a bigger jobbie than I first thought..... bonnet off jobbie... and the wiring is all stuck to the top of the bonnet underneath  >:( :'( :'( :'(

Don't you listen to that nasty Simon Marky... any opportunity to dis a Massy and he's there >:(

Is she not still under warranty  :-\ or does that expired as soon as you leave the showroom on a MF  :-\ :-\

this won't be funy to you's but

in physics last 2 periods today, me and my mate who was sitting beside me were tearing out bits of paper from our books and rolling them in tiny balls and pinging them at these 2 girls infront of us, i got one stuck in her hair and she freeked out, it was soo funny but :D :D

How old are you?

And for me it was storming down the road on my push bike. And setting of one of them 30 mile flashing signs  ;D

A kid in the pub last night  with us who we don't really like at the best of times said we should start spoofing for sambuca  ;D as it was only a friday night my mate said we'd stich him up so we told the bar man to put water in ours and put sambuca in his then we went on to double absinth (ours was water and lime) then the poor bloke starting being sick all over the bar and floor he feel over in it as well and he lost all the spoofs and had to pay ?42 for the drinks we never even had  :D :D :D :D :D

A kid in the pub last night  with us who we don't really like at the best of times said we should start spoofing for sambuca  ;D as it was only a friday night my mate said we'd stich him up so we told the bar man to put water in ours and put sambuca in his then we went on to double absinth (ours was water and lime) then the poor bloke starting being sick all over the bar and floor he feel over in it as well and he lost all the spoofs and had to pay ?42 for the drinks we never even had  :D :D :D :D :D

you cruel cruel man  :D :D :D i can imagine the smirk on all of your faces  :D :D

The dog running round the house with his squeaky toy squeaking non stop, chasing his tail, running up and down the stairs, drifting on the laminate flooring, and just being a general idiot  :D :D

Must be something to do with the weather/season.  My 9+ year old greyhound has been chasing his tail in the lounge like a huge puppy.    He could hardly walk in the morning 'cos of his arthritis!