What did you see today that made you laugh?

So come on then..... how miserable was the loss??  :D :D :D

only lost 4-2, which considering there fitness and the fact they were all under 21 (except a few of our fans who made up the numbers, 2 i think) and play every week, at least twice, and two of them play for Farsley Celtic we thought was a good scoreline!!!!, this was back in Feb i think, the guy only just put the pics online! >:(::)

for a load of Histon fans who dont even know the names of the others, i think thats a good result! ;D ;D ;D

Drew with Cambridge Utd fans 2-2 in October, hoping there will be more games as they are good fun....then pub after! :D :D :D

only lost 4-2, which considering there fitness and the fact they were all under 21 (except a few of our fans who made up the numbers, 2 i think) and play every week, at least twice, and two of them play for Farsley Celtic we thought was a good scoreline!!!!, this was back in Feb i think, the guy only just put the pics online! >:(::)

for a load of Histon fans who dont even know the names of the others, i think thats a good result! ;D ;D ;D

Drew with Cambridge Utd fans 2-2 in October, hoping there will be more games as they are good fun....then pub after! :D :D :D

And I thought Jason was talking about the hair loss ::)

Well I think you look just gorgeous Ben sweetheart :):-*

thanks!!....surprise myself sometimes! ;D ;D ;D

was a lot muddy later on.....luckily there arent any pics as that t-shirt wasnt white! :D :D :D

Was at the Valtra dealers open day on Friday ;)

A guy arrived with a N121 and loader with dump trailer - 10 minutes later the workshop guys were powerwashing around the gearbox - turns out it needed some emergency gearbox repairs :D :D - not what you want happening on an open day :D

getting a strike from the FTF mod team :D :D priceless :D:)

How dare you - it is certainly not a badge of honour - what do you think we are here for  >:( >:( - we do this on a voluntary basis  >:( >:(

You better mind or else it will be more than a strike >:( >:(

Over the weekend these appeared around the Nick!!  :D :D :D

Now I know why one of my shift joined FTF!!

BigD watch out! ;)

:D :D :D :D :D thats great Kev....maybe i should do some paintshop ones :D :D ::)