What did you see today that made you laugh?

this stupid chain letter  :D :D -

a few years ago a couple went out to dinner. later that night the babysitter called and asked if she could put a sheet over the clown statue in the kids bedroom. the father said "get the kids out of the house and I'll call the police. we don't own a clown statue." it turned out that the clown was a murderer escaped from jail. if you don't repost this message on 10 videos the clown will be in your bedroom tonight at 3am with a chainsaw

this stupid chain letter  :D :D -

a few years ago a couple went out to dinner. later that night the babysitter called and asked if she could put a sheet over the clown statue in the kids bedroom. the father said "get the kids out of the house and I'll call the police. we don't own a clown statue." it turned out that the clown was a murderer escaped from jail. if you don't repost this message on 10 videos the clown will be in your bedroom tonight at 3am with a chainsaw

lets see if he does come into my room  >:( >:( if he does he'll have a shock  a big one :D :D :D :D

UPS van had this enscribed in the dirt,

More diliverys then Santer.

If he had pressed the numberplate light he could have spell checked it too! :D :D

so Sean is the one writing on dirty things :D :D :D

for me, was going through the washing basket getting the darks out and came across two pairs of trousers, i thought Tris had left them here then i realised he's never been round, it was the wife putting Harrys stuff in :D :D :D :D ::)