britains new holland cr 9080

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get disheartened Paul,I know how frustrating it can be when you post up a new convo and nobody lets on,happened to me a few times,I think you've done a lovely job,'specially with those pesky wee warning decals,I hate doing them,but then that's the iceing on the cake,the finer details,also I know I have noticed the last two / three weeks the forum has been awfully quite,Marky has his problems,Tris is rarely on,busy times down on the farm at the moment,keep your chin up,.

Regards

Joe.

Don't get disheartened Paul,I know how frustrating it can be when you post up a new convo and nobody lets on,happened to me a few times,I think you've done a lovely job,'specially with those pesky wee warning decals,I hate doing them,but then that's the iceing on the cake,the finer details,also I know I have noticed the last two / three weeks the forum has been awfully quite,Marky has his problems,Tris is rarely on,busy times down on the farm at the moment,keep your chin up,.

Regards

Joe.

thanks joe,im not that bothered,you cant force people to comment,lots of views again,but little comment,just seems a lot of disinterest all over,i should be starting harvest next weekend,weather permiting,thanks for replying joe Edited by paulali

well the combine turned up today,ive allready took off the small wheels that turn the header,here's what i plan to do

apply warning decals (from hlt)9done)

make numberplate holder(done)

add number plate (from hlt)(done)

paint the wheel centres (done)

add a driver (done)

paint the reel tines,that will be time consuming(done)

add the hydraulic pipes on the header

add 2 fire extinguishers(wont get them for over a week)

add cab roof aerial (done)

and that should do it

list of jobs done updated

It's amazing what a difference a few small warning signs make. Obviously all the other updates are also great too!

your right about the warning decals ol,i see the new britains john deere combine has warning decals fitted to the track housing,so a step in the right direction there

well this is a popular build i must say

i know exactly how you feel,ive lost count the amount of times i ve spent hours converting a model then posting a thread and get little or no response,it does'nt bother me to much but i think thats what puts of some of the younger modelers.

More details - nice. You'll be pleased to know the new JD combine comes with pre-installed fire extinguishers!

thanks ol,in one way im happy that some models dont have everything on them ol,gives me something to do,allthough i would expect on expensive models for everything to be complete

and finally the header hydraulic pipes,6 holes drilled with a very small drill bit,the end of a small paper clip,the u bit at the end,that is used as a pipe holder and i do a few 1/12 scale tamiya motorbikes,and the pipes are what is used for brake pipes,simple but effective

post-1769-0-15295900-1344161310_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-85612000-1344161319_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-98701800-1344161333_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-94193500-1344161345_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-48319800-1344161379_thumb.jp