A Few Pictures From Local Contractor.

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is thats only half of it Gav  :o, Still JD 6920s somewhere a handfull of of 6320's and a 6420s, lots of silage trailers, spreades etc, and another 6750 forager somewhere, they have another yard further up the road i believe.

Convo for you to look in to there TM, that will keep you busy, tricky one too.

great pictures luke but why did you call the picture of the NH gearstick and call it a vario as it wont have a CVT transmission maybe that could be range command but the TSA aren't offered with CVT transmission, soory me just being picky and complaining at lack of CVT offering in NH just TVT unlike MF or JD

great pictures luke but why did you call the picture of the NH gearstick and call it a vario as it wont have a CVT transmission maybe that could be range command but the TSA aren't offered with CVT transmission, soory me just being picky and complaining at lack of CVT offering in NH just TVT unlike MF or JD

I don't know what it is, just looks like a vario to me, straight fowards with a tortoise and hare splitter, I have had nothing to do with TS-A's as you can tell  ;)

Bit of both - Line markers and to see where the weight is from inside the cab  ;)

Clever idea that, not as good as mounting a mirror on the end of one though, so you can see what traffic is coming when poking out of blind gateways ;) ;) :D :D

That's about the same for me too Nath, apart from the 6010 and 7010 Series models...... :);) ;)

Yeah I don't mind the big tracked monsters either 9420T, 8430T etc oh and the 7000 and 8000 series but thats it :-\ :-\ ;) ;) Could never get one with a 6800 and Quicke loader we had one summer, useless thing. Used to keep trying to split it's self going down the road, had to tighten the bolts up at every destination :D :D I don't think the Quicke 980 helped though, maybe a a bit too much stress etc :-\ :-\ :-\

Clever idea that, not as good as mounting a mirror on the end of one though, so you can see what traffic is coming when poking out of blind gateways ;) ;) :D :D

Yeah I don't mind the big tracked monsters either 9420T, 8430T etc oh and the 7000 and 8000 series but thats it :-\ :-\ ;) ;) Could never get one with a 6800 and Quicke loader we had one summer, useless thing. Used to keep trying to split it's self going down the road, had to tighten the bolts up at every destination :D :D I don't think the Quicke 980 helped though, maybe a a bit too much stress etc :-\ :-\ :-\

That's a good idea Nath  :D :D

I like all JD's but not to keen on the 4000 range :-\

Nice photo's Luke, interesting bits and bobs in the foreground and the background of every photo. He has nice kit, old and new. All he needs now is a coule of half handy drivers, when are we starting then mate?!