ToyTrac 2012 Sunday 14th Oct

Valley Axe Man

Thanks Graham......... My Display might have been Blue, but your Leyland tractor & Weeks trailer combo does it for me :)8):) Your Display was fantastic with so many hidden details that leads you to the next..... only problem was remembering everything...........Is that a sign of old age? ::)

andy / tris did, you can see andy in the background of one of grahams taking them, but between them they did take 200 plus, tris ran andys camera battery out infact, first time ever at a show so he said, just going to have to wait to see when andys got time to post them up

andy / tris did, you can see andy in the background of one of grahams taking them, but between them they did take 200 plus, tris ran andys camera battery out infact, first time ever at a show so he said, just going to have to wait to see when andys got time to post them up

thanks sean

There are plenty of images which will be uploaded once we get our next issue off to the printers. It's priority at the moment as time is quite tight! All of the pictures on my camera need to be resized down and it takes bloomin ages unfortunately.

I have some pics which are very similar to Jordans, there was some great layouts at Toytrac and very worth doing a show display next year although I was very surprised to hear a number of the main traders are considering not doing the show next year the point being that there was to many trade stalls selling model tractors,

The competition was ntoo great one said,but i thought the trade stands were all good on the day.

I have some pics which are very similar to Jordans, there was some great layouts at Toytrac and very worth doing a show display next year although I was very surprised to hear a number of the main traders are considering not doing the show next year the point being that there was to many trade stalls selling model tractors,

The competition was ntoo great one said,but i thought the trade stands were all good on the day.

when you mean trade stalls do you mean like agri dealers mike? i must admit you can get the models cheaper through dealers

There are plenty of images which will be uploaded once we get our next issue off to the printers. It's priority at the moment as time is quite tight! All of the pictures on my camera need to be resized down and it takes bloomin ages unfortunately.

Photoshop and Fireworks both have batch facilities which do the job automatically and they save the resized pictures in another folder so your originals remain.

when you mean trade stalls do you mean like agri dealers mike? i must admit you can get the models cheaper through dealers

No dealers like Farm models G& M etc I have always found local agri dealers more expensive especailly in my area