international 84 hydro ap xl style cab

Hi Fred,

Like the conversion you are doing :)

One thing though, the tractor you are trying to re-create would not have the transmission hump between the drivers legs. This cab was commonly known at the International dealers as the "flat deck" cab because it has a flat floor from door to door.

Looking forward to the finished article.

Hi Fred,

Like the conversion you are doing :)

One thing though, the tractor you are trying to re-create would not have the transmission hump between the drivers legs. This cab was commonly known at the International dealers as the "flat deck" cab because it has a flat floor from door to door.

Looking forward to the finished article.

Though it doesnt have the hump it does have a small but noticable ridge. Only know this because I trip over it every time I get on the tractor

• Like 1

i always remember on the arable farm i used to go to in my childhood had nothing but internationals and mccorick ( 414 614 250 275 634 614 ect they had loads of 574s 674s 454s then changed allot of the older mcomicks for the 84 range mainly qcab but haf 2 flatdeck 784 and 884 both 2wd one on the vine topper that replaced an old 614 and the other replaced an old 250 loader the new flaydeck cabbed had a brand new tanco loader with oversize front tyres and realy looked the biz i must say :) :)

Not the most common of tractor types to see being done, the old Inters but I guess now a good donor is available you chaps with the know how can set to it. You have made a great job of the cab on this, really nice little conversion.

thanks guys for the comments if i can get the parts more easy i could make a couple for sale if anyone is intreasted didnt get much done on this over the weekend as the wife wanted the kitchen painted

Women ::) Don't they ever get the importance of model making!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...