Zwolle 2012

texas

Forgot the translation,

ROPA euro-Maus 4 applies as a top model in 1:32 scale

• Multiple functions guarantee model loyalty

• educational and illustrative model for manufacturers

• The latest cleaning loader with exemplary character

• Top Model comes in April 2013 in the specialized trade

In WIKING the project was a "strictly confidential" - for good reason. The new 1:32 model of the enormous size ROPA euro-Maus 4 is an international-scale agricultural machinery make a splash! So far there are no comparable self-drive, the miniaturized with such brilliant role model, while a detailed representation of cleaning and loading of sugar beet. Ultimately WIKING miniature meets the manufacturer's character of a teaching and demonstration model. For now pending ROPA-house screening on Sunday 18th November WIKING already provides the pilot series ready - in April 2013, we will deliver to retailers.

Regards

Joe.

be surprised if it isnt there sunday, time will tell, see we are next to our itallian jd making friend, lets see if mr softie brian can resist them then , wont be anything left for drinks or food if he cant thats for sure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sean ill take 3 of them but remember i need the pin for your credit card first

if it is one will be coming back with me, especially after missing the last version

in the middle of packing here ,got a late finish tommorrow arround 10.30, home bed and then a 0230 start friday morn to get tris, and away up to ashford for 8-9 am, going to be a long day me thinks, good job the grolsh is nice , cold, and plentiful at hotel "ftf paradise" when we arrive

• Like 2

bit jealous there joe ::) ::) , got the sat nav in the car so we cant get lost ,maybe a few detours on the way, but we will get there, shame it doesnt give you a way round the antwerp bypass, as every time we go on that its bedlam ,right off to find my adaptor so i can charge me phone over there

Jealous,no way I'm staying home,but it's still costing me nearly €800,say hello to Mr Velut,and Mr de van Veen for me, ;) Antwerp "looks" ok from the air,but probablt totally different on the ground

Antwerp.jpg

you look to be trying to get on the A1 North,

Regards

Joe.