Zwolle 2012

texas

Just waiting for Late Late David!! :D

Should be a good show, huge stand capacity was filling fast yesterday. Nothing grabs my fancy just yet, maybe a couple of old Britains will stand out for me.

Look forward to seeing all you show goers :)

Was nice seeing Andy and David (Walterderwent) today! Didn't get a chance to speak to any of the other guys yet.

First impression of the show is vvv quiet. Wether it is crisis or something else I don't know but there weren't just the people about (numbers down by about 1500?) and those who were there didn't spend a lot.

Great first day here , very busy , but Neil's didn't arrive with our promised beer at 4 pm, there for he wasn't invited to the Saturday eve Ftf / model farmer do at the hotel , the booked groups great all be it all dressed in white, how ever we have got arround 100 in with us and some great fun being had

post-44-0-28460900-1353187635_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-39446100-1353187679_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

On the M25 returning The Beams as I type. Great show, great folk and another top weekend. Will write up more of what I thought later on, I have around 150 photos to upload, David has over 400!! Well, he does have a reputation to uphold after all.

:)

On the M25 returning The Beams as I type. Great show, great folk and another top weekend. Will write up more of what I thought later on, I have around 150 photos to upload, David has over 400!! Well, he does have a reputation to uphold after all.

:-)

• Like 1