Zwolle 2012

texas

Some stands were even using screens to display the latest deals on the latest releases. Followed Martyn Reeve's stand. Again it was great to catch up with the gang on Martyn's stand over the course of the weekend.

P1250825_zps8a787b04.jpg

P1250826_zps8754cd9c.jpg

P1250827_zpsce03f566.jpg

More modified models followed by another stand I took a very keen interest in especially being an enthusiastic amateur machinery photographer. The absolutely superb photography skills of Olivier Bertoud.

P1250860_zps1d3ab9f6.jpg

P1250861_zps094b6f4f.jpg

P1250874_zps28da8481.jpg

I took this next photograph for the unusual Siku / Marklin set of models which I thought looked rather good followed a lovely array of classic scratch built Steyr models.

P1250641_zps258a0024.jpg

P1250735_zps7dcb65c6.jpg

Our Italian neighbours simply breathtaking precision John Deere models, just a shame my photographs of them aren't very good. :-[

P1250540_zps294fe071.jpg

P1250542_zpsd2c2455e.jpg

......and last but very not least from my own contribution of photographs from Zwolle, the fullsize machines on display.

P1250744_zps527e4df6.jpg

P1250968_zps08235753.jpg

Thanks again for all your kind comments I shall pass you over to my fellow camera clicking compadres to provide yet more treats from this year's show. :)

great pics david, thanks for posting. i might well make my first foray into zwolle next year. it looks fantastic.

Thanks ever so much Chris, appreciate your kind comments. Whilst I took lots of photographs, again I probably haven't even covered half the things that were on display, it really is such a huge show and one of the most amazing experiences seeing all of the incredibley detailed layouts, displays, aswell as the "Mount Everest" of models being offered for sale on some of the stands. I cannot recomend attending enough, and truth be told my photographs really don't do the show justice. You really do have to see it all in the flesh to appreciate the "scale" and magnitude of this show. Now get yourself there next year with a bucket load of euros, several bank loans, and have sixtyfourhundred articulated lorries waiting outside for the inevitable, i'm certain you will have an absolute blast! :)

• Like 1

Brilliant photos David. I have a couple more of our italian neighbour's JD works of art.

Thanks ever so much Andy and thanks for putting up with us again and for being such an excellent chaffeur aswell, I had an absolutely fantastic weekend. The X-trail was a very comfortable vehicle to travel all that distance in....even when Tris decided to take us on the "scenic" route through Belgium. :laugh:

Pleased with how most of my photographs have turned out, there's a few "iffy" ones in amongst that little lot. If I have the opportunity to attend again i'm definitely at the very least going to invest in a monopod or tripod. :)

will be a good year to go chris, as its agritechnica year, you get a real rush for the new show stuff that weekend ,and big money prices to mind

cheers sean. brian was talking me into going next year when he was here the other day. what weekend is it on next year sean? i think i will have to start making some arrangements... mainly putting money into a zwolle savings account.