New to FTF

watermill

After Agrivert at Wessex Water, it was CSG, then Carcarc and finally Dampneys - who bought all the kit off of WW when they realised it was not viable to run their own gear in house (under the name Geneco). Is CSG no more then?

Threeoaksfarmmodels make some lovely scale replicas of Bunning spreaders, I have a 150 which Dan made for me specifically. I was telling him about your machinery today. Dan said he had seen the 3 series being built at Bunnings when he visited and that they were gigantic!!

Yes we did the work for csg, supplied them with the JD 69's and trailers on slef drive, and we did the spreading with T'gators that we bought from csg - old red things! lots of trouble!

And yes i believe we will need extra drivers for a fendt + bunnings for the new year.

hi charlie

i am also from kent i took some pics of one of your fendts and spreaders the other week was it you that was spreading down ledger farms at ringwould we are putting a new rotary parlour in down there and your kit was parked up so i had a few pics by the way you will find ftf a great place i would think

regards graham

Tris it would certainly be good if threeoaks are in the market for making Bunnings, we are ordering 3 or 4 more in our own colour scheme so bring it on threeoaks. I would be interested to see a picture of your Bunning model if you have one.

Cheers

Oh dear Oh dear..Charlie you sly ole fox you..just wait to see what I picked up for you today at toytrac ;)

Welcome to ftf mate...

Weirdos... Charlie has a collection to put us all to shame..and he's a pretty decent fella too

See you Wednesday mate ;)