The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

16 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Stunning collection Charlie mate. Would like to see a few more of the hymac digger. McConnell hedge cutter is amazing, wish I had one.

Here's one picture of the Hymac Chris, it might already be on this topic. If I get chance over the weekend I'll get it out and do some more shots of it and put them up mate.

27 Hymac 580D.JPG

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, IAINH1973 said:

Great collectin. Would love to see a picture of all your DBPs lined up together.

One day, yes that would look great, such quality models. I'd love to a county line up with the white, yellow, blue and gold 1884 all in a display case.

56 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Do you know who the little 3000 is by then Charlie ? Looks really nice , those roadless have crossed my mind as a convo to from a uh 5000 as a base , 

I think Its one of Dbp's Sean, its a beauty, I reckon that would work well, im surprised we haven't some done already.

I wish map did grass headers for those foragers, may well be tempted to buy one then , there was a guy at zwolle selling them, fully pimped up foragers with the to, but you had to supply the forager before he got paid a few hundred euros more ;D grass header was mint mind

Archived