The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, watermill said:

Evening Chris, guess you mean Lemington spa? No, didn't go, never been actually. Is it a good show?

Not managed to get to that one yet mate, I thought there would have been a few posts about it on here today, perhaps it wasn't that busy, who knows. From what people have said in the past, it sounds like a good show.

25 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Not managed to get to that one yet mate, I thought there would have been a few posts about it on here today, perhaps it wasn't that busy, who knows. From what people have said in the past, it sounds like a good show.

Me neither mate, I looked for some posts but couldn't see anything? Thought it would be busy as its not silly season yet is it. I just stick to spalding at the moment otherwise I'd spend too much!! 

Just now, catkom3 said:

Very interesting Charlie,tyres scratch built as well,!!

Regards

Joe.

Evening Joe,

Yes your right the tyres in particular are something else, somebody spent a long time on this model. its a lovely model, very light.

3 minutes ago, watermill said:

Evening Joe,

Yes your right the tyres in particular are something else, somebody spent a long time on this model. its a lovely model, very light.

Cheers Charlie,thought they looked a bit special,:of

Regards

Joe.

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, watermill said:

Rugby world cup lexion model.

I have the wheeled version too but haven't had chance to photograph it tonight. I think the one on the ad was wheeled, and perhaps a smaller lexion.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG