Wiking 2013

AJH

picked mine up today, and with the dreaded v.a.t, it stood me in £110. echo seans points, and i wasnt aware that claas had a v1200 header with no intake fingers on the header feed auger. nice to have a reel that you can lift up. the carpet and dio lads will love this for the rape. happy with my purchase though.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe Wiking will just make enough 780s to last till new year and then rely on a 770tt with a maize header to bring in additional sales!!   You can bet they will make the 770 & 770TT available with the 40ft header at some point for sure..........................just look at the mileage they've had out of the Fendt 936 with all the different variations and then in its 939 guise and probably again very shortly with a few more subtle changes for 2014!  I will buy something nearer harvest not at xmas >:(

Like you Paul i ws just going to keep / buy models of kit  i had work with but trouble for me is i do like the big new stuff as well  & these new combines  do look good even with there faults , wish i was farming these days thats for sure ha ha!

I got home tonight to a very large box from claas all i can say is wow what a model.

I know some people have commented on a few things not being as good as they could be but this is the first combine i've brought and i definitely think its worth the money, even my misses was impressed!…… 

when the 780 dissappeared from claas web site the first time I ordered one from tractorium .com . they are still in stock at 150 euro but free postage on orders over 200 euro so probably comparable in price to claas shop. got a black 1255 case international also. AWESOME!!!

the claas axion 850 is made by usk models,not wiking,just checked on the farmmodel data base site

The 850 will be limited to 2000 pieces Paul,there will also be an 840,limited to 1000,but only available in France,they will both be Tier 4

Regards

Joe.

when the 780 dissappeared from claas web site the first time I ordered one from tractorium .com . they are still in stock at 150 euro but free postage on orders over 200 euro so probably comparable in price to claas shop. got a black 1255 case international also. AWESOME!!!

Just ordered mine with a USK Claas Axion 850, thank you for the pointer :)  Just need to work out how to pay for it.........IBAN bank transfer if I can remember how to!!!

I went into Hamblys this morning and ordered mine she said it should be in next week. Only bad thing is I am not allowed it until Christmas.

jack,no phone call from hamblys today so rang them just before they shut,no delivery today and doubtful  a delivery tomorrow,so they are just going to ring me when its in,sold the first  lexion i got,keeping this one for the moment

Ordered my Axion 850 at 1.30 Friday afternoon from Manns of Saxham as the model was still in Germany............the parts man said "it will be in stock by 9am Saturday" :of...................No chance I thought.......................well it was!!.................and I picked it up at 11am today 8)

Its a superb model even though Ive not had a chance to get it out of the box yet....................and the good news is its exactly the same colour green as my wiking 650....................which is more than I can say about New Holland or JD models from different toy manufacturers ::)

Cabs are well matched too and all that's required is a bit of spray painting of the wheels with Claas red and some minor detailing ^-^ I will post pics of it on the USK thread tomorrow along with the Wiking 650.....................I can see these new Claas tractors making a big dent in JD sales in the future as they look so fresh, sophisticated and charismatic especially compared to JDs rather boring looking 6R series!

Archived