Wiking 2013

AJH

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Atte  :(

I agree , he was very good at letting us know what's coming. Didn't he get a little upset over some new model thread a week or so ago? Perhaps he's taken umbrage at a post.....

I agree , he was very good at letting us know what's coming. Didn't he get a little upset over some new model thread a week or so ago? Perhaps he's taken umbrage at a post.....

Think your right Peter (must have a look and see who upset him   :D )

I don't think Atte has taken umbrage with anyone,he was on here twenty minutes ago,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and? Who says that Wiking is going to do only German tractors??

Given Sikus lack of activity for 2013 im expecting Wiking to release an unprecedented amount of new models this year and seeing that they usually release new tractors in Siku form first why not  a CASE magnum 340?.............................Atte knows something doesnt he  ha ha!

OOOhhhh I can see a twin axle grain trailer  in that photo and for once its a brand (Krampe) I see in my neighbourhood,  Whoooppeeeeee  and about bl**din time ;D

Also looks like a Wiking version of the siku Amazone seed drill which is definately of interest to me...............cant wait for all the decent photos to roll in from Germany in the next few days ^-^

Thanks SPN,I just discovered that a minute ago on farmodeldatabase, http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/008075/schuco-1-32-kirovets-k-700a.html there is this one made by Lukatech, http://www.lukatech.cz/index.php?Kirovets_K_700A_DW&detail=377 But I've heard to many horror stories of these being totally wrecked bu bad packageing, :-

Regards

Joe.

Archived