North West Recovery

They were taken by one of our drivers on his mobile phone so they are bit blurry but thanks all the same

Whereabouts is this Robbo?  I see your company go through our village most weeks - Hale Village.  Seen the big Juganought last week turning into go home by the Co-op in Hale Bank...What a mighty truck that is.  Not seen the John Deere for a bit though.

Whereabouts is this Robbo?  I see your company go through our village most weeks - Hale Village.  Seen the big Juganought last week turning into go home by the Co-op in Hale Bank...What a mighty truck that is.  Not seen the John Deere for a bit though.

Ditton bridge, Hale Road towards Halebank just before the Golden Triangle Estate, if you come down the road you can't miss the broken railing and scene tape.

Nice photos, Mike (c/o the driver!). Combi driver must have wet his pants even before he got them wet in the canal!! Some accidents you can say, well. ... this kind of thing i easily done. Some however....!!

We seem to have a number of "fans" on the open road, these photos were sent in to the officer by a local "twitcher". I have scanned them in but I can only attach them as a pdf file so I hope you can view them.

That's some fleet!

Lorries do seem to have a habit of overturning especially on roundabouts, far be it from me to criticise the drivers but speed does have an effect......

1-1_zpsa7f8c0b2.jpeg

2-1_zpsf2168507.jpeg

3-1_zpsae792a3f.jpeg

4-1_zps46ecb3c8.jpeg

Those rolls are heavy, a friend of mine transports them quite regularly.

Sally reported delays at Yarnbrook today, involving a milk tanker. Yarnbrook is a village centred around a roundabout between Trowbridge and Westbury....... I'm only guessing!! If it has gone over, loaded...... It'll be interesting!

looks like they were standing upright ??in the trailer to be lined like that, linked witrh poor lashing down by the loaders??? many drivers just arrived hitch on, numberplate on and go after all, would soon make that top heavy even at lower speeds, bibby" logistics with no limits"  eh, clearly this load had a limit

Not sure what model it is Pat, I am not "up" on flying machines (apologies for the pun). I don't really know what is happening with it, we picked it up from North Wales, we are storing it for a few days and then taking it back to the same place, a very expensive journey.

• 3 weeks later...

A Fiat Punto took a little trip into the undergrowth at the side of the M56, look closely as it is up against the railings.

photo1-2_zps2cf99295.jpg

photo2-2_zps9ef3db22.jpg

photo5-2_zps866fb09f.jpg

photo4-2_zps9ce1df85.jpg

Then say Hello to our driver....

photo3-1_zps50d3090a.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't a clue how it got there other than the grass is new and fresh and has sprung back up after it passed, I just love the grin on our driver's face. Thankfully no-one was hurt and the two occupants were dropped off at a relatives house to continue their journey.

• 2 weeks later...

If you go down to the woods today.............................

It never ceases to amaze me how people manage to get into predicaments, thankfully the driver was unhurt but I bet he had a "trouser" moment....

1-1_zps6e95c7b2.jpg

3-1_zps2d8317a9.jpg

2-1_zps9e50495a.jpg

Oh well, one less Saxo on the road.............