Massey Boys Work Pictures- Updated Teagle

Massey Boy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dipstick on the new Manitou Merc benz engine is a joke and about six foot long!. Have you had the clamps behind the engine that hold the metal intercooler pipe fail yet?

Nice update Massey boy but theres a lack of Massey on the topic tut tut :D all joking a side this is turning into a good topic What happen the window on the JD6330 I mind driving a JD6620 and the front window just busted for no resson :-

Nice updates there mate  - we ve not been there to your neck of woods for about 6 years now  but its good to see a bit of sun shine on the photos :)  rather then the rain

top pictures mate. :)

Cheers Oli :)

The dipstick on the new Manitou Merc benz engine is a joke and about six foot long!. Have you had the clamps behind the engine that hold the metal intercooler pipe fail yet?

Yeah typical manitou, and nope we havnt had that yet but it has had a new spool block cause the old one split apart, and the rear hitch they also forgot to plug in! The start of many more problems to come haha, its really slow on the road compaired to the other manitous aswell!

Nice update Massey boy but theres a lack of Massey on the topic tut tut :D all joking a side this is turning into a good topic What happen the window on the JD6330 I mind driving a JD6620 and the front window just busted for no resson :-

Thank Robert :)  And yeah isnt good is it!! I will make sure i get a picture of the 3095 next week just for you haha! And yeah they do have a habit of just breaking on the john deeres, but the 6330 was headge trimming on a road so could of been somthing off the trimming more than likely!

Nice updates there mate  - we ve not been there to your neck of woods for about 6 years now  but its good to see a bit of sun shine on the photos :)  rather then the rain

Thanks bud! and yeah has been good weather this week, today was a bit windy and cold, had a few showers but its sunny now!

• 2 weeks later...

Todays update

Out to pick up a digger, popped home to get some food but it didnt fit pm the drive ;D

603051_4274241832911_28678572_n.jpg

Digger on

971271_4274242392925_810969332_n.jpg

Claas and dump trailer

9089_4274242952939_1813344154_n.jpg

6610 and dumptrailer

575562_4274243272947_1025138222_n.jpg

Komatsu 21 tonner

431854_4274243792960_443573977_n.jpg

Loading the trailer with the manitou

431881_4274244272972_219063420_n.jpg

quick question ,.....or two,..........why are you rotovating in front of the plough,.....doesn't look like theres hardly any trash that the plough wouldnt bury...??  or is your ploughman like ours Cerin.. ;)  ;)

Secondly,.....did you scrabble a bit with those boots on the deere.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nice update again,....keep em coming.

quick question ,.....or two,..........why are you rotovating in front of the plough,.....doesn't look like theres hardly any trash that the plough wouldnt bury...??  or is your ploughman like ours Cerin.. ;)  ;)

Secondly,.....did you scrabble a bit with those boots on the deere.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nice update again,....keep em coming.

Thanks unk

Well the first field the plough kept getting blocked up was alright once id been over it, and the grass field it was defently needed was slow going doing that one haha!

And the 6930 dont very well despite the lack of tyres! :)

Nice photos, I have seen some yellow Mc's down your way so now I know you have more than one it must have been you chaps, I'll keep an eye out for you. Some nice kit you chaps run but I have to say, whoever is in charge and sends the 6610 out to pick up and deliver the 13t digger needs a kick in the balls.

what have you been combining then cerin??

i would guess just moving the header

Just moving the header the combines going to Royal Cornwall show, sorry to get you all exsited :laugh:

Nice update massey boy and yes what are you combining ??????

Thanks Robert :)

Nice photos, I have seen some yellow Mc's down your way so now I know you have more than one it must have been you chaps, I'll keep an eye out for you. Some nice kit you chaps run but I have to say, whoever is in charge and sends the 6610 out to pick up and deliver the 13t digger needs a kick in the balls.

Thanks Tris, We have got 3 yellow Mccormicks all together and they all have trimmers on theres also a 6330 aswell!

And yeah with the 6610 it was either that or some evenless road worthy tractors leaft in the yard so that was the best choice as everything was out working, but they are in need of a lorry i think!

prob on display on the hamblys stand paul, they usually have a new combine on there, last few times I went it was tucanos, and a dommy looking new one to, the baby combines they do ,doubt to many new lexions get sold this way so will look good on their stand

prob on display on the hamblys stand paul, they usually have a new combine on there, last few times I went it was tucanos, and a dommy looking new one to, the baby combines they do ,doubt to many new lexions get sold this way so will look good on their stand

Yep Seans got it right its going to be on the hamblys stand!

Archived