Next (spring) spalding show 2013

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Holmes's stand.

P1280960_zpse4486706.jpg

Dr Andy Sewell's miniature works of engineering.

P1280961_zpsdae52cf6.jpg

P1280962_zps0be274d2.jpg

P1280963_zpsd7183c70.jpg

Always great to catch up with Ken Davies and his fine array of custom built models.

P1280964_zps7ba9fb22.jpg

Forum member Matthew Todhunter's lovely miniature dioramas, and conversions.

P1280966_zps9d12e9fa.jpg

Next up Ian Hopper's stand followed by Niels Anchelon's vast array of custom built models and latest releases.

P1280971_zps7237896c.jpg

P1280973_zpsaa6c6451.jpg

Niels also had the latest Fiat 880 variations from Replicagri.

P1280975_zps5623a31b.jpg

Walter Reiff's stand.

P1280972_zps3562a27b.jpg

Brian Norman's stand.

P1280976_zps64028a29.jpg

Andy's dad's "Aladdin's Cave" of a stand.

P1280982_zpsc70edfd5.jpg

Looks to be a good turn out and a good selection of models. Britains seem to be well represented again. Shame I missed the show.

I haven't as yet seen a 'what did you buy from Spalding' topic. Anyone care to share pics of their models?

thanks for sharing your photos, Mike and David......... even though i couldn't attend its great to see what was on offer and two stalls that i really should invest a bit more in..... Both RJN and Andy Sewell ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

You're very welcome Paul. Certainly lots of lovely models on those two stands. :)

Looks to be a good turn out and a good selection of models. Britains seem to be well represented again. Shame I missed the show.

I haven't as yet seen a 'what did you buy from Spalding' topic. Anyone care to share pics of their models?

Certainly plenty of stands offering a wide range of older Britains James. Likewise there was a wonderful selection of custom built models and new releases. Something for everyone. :) 

A few of us who were there posted our purchases here :)......

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/20398-whats-your-latest-farmconstruction-buy-2013/page-10

thanks Mike and David for sharing the pics. was really gutted to have missed the show, and by looking at some of Davids shots of the likes of brian norman, nigel ford, paul capon, dave purdue and ken davies i would have spent way to much. i will be aiming to go in october, and i have an eye on the penrith show too. bazzza has saved me a dbp county, of which i am really gratefull.

thanks Mike and David for sharing the pics. was really gutted to have missed the show, and by looking at some of Davids shots of the likes of brian norman, nigel ford, paul capon, dave purdue and ken davies i would have spent way to much. i will be aiming to go in october, and i have an eye on the penrith show too. bazzza has saved me a dbp county, of which i am really gratefull. 

Resistance would have been futile Chris! :D Thanks ever so much. Shame you were unable to make it to the show I was definitely looking forward to having a good catch up, but completely appreciate given the weather work comes first. Good to hear you ended up with a DBP. Had my finances stretched a little further I definitely could, WOULD have ended up with a lot more of Dave's models. :)

I'd like to second that. Very nice pictures, thank you David! Really have to make it over to Spalding again some time.

Thank you Niels, you're very welcome. Really enjoyed taking them and sharing them on here.:)

Great pictures, to bad i could not be there :(

Thank you Erik. Between Mike and myself hopefully we have covered the event in it's entirety with our cameras for those who were unable to attend. It would have been good to catch up Erik. :) 

Archived